Android App 2.0.0 Release is available for Beta testing!

Hi @mukhtar. I don’t think your question belong here… however I think this might be what you want.

https://play.dhis2.org/2.33.1/api/organisationUnits.json?fields=name,id,children[name,id]

Best.

Hi Fabien,

those functions will be supported as soon as they are implemented in the backend. Mentioning @Pablo for confirmation! :slight_smile:

Best,
Marta

Hi again Fabien!

for the data element name in data sets youc an follow this jira issue
https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/ANDROAPP-2716

It will be in the next version to be released in April.

Note: it makes easier to follow and answer questions if you open a new thread for each. Otherwise they could get lost

Hi @Natalie_Tibbels,

we are planning to work on a separate dashbaord app, but do not have timelines yet, as it is something to be done with the analytics and the apps team. We hope to announce it soon.

For the Android App we plan to include some basic in-app analytics, not a proper dashbard, but basic analysis of the data in the device. The timeline is Q3-Q4 this year.

1 Like

Hi again!

we have not heard about such a behavior before. If they can share testing credentials (through private message to @dhis2-android) and steps to reproduce the error we could have a look.

thanks!

Hi @ifeanyiokoye.

Did you manage to solve this issue? If not, could you share the address to the server and give us a testing user so we could try?

Best.

1 Like

Yes, we did! We had missed the notice that the new app was on Github and we were trying to use the one on the Play Store.
Thank you for following up with this.

1 Like

Hi @fabien79
All ZScore functions are already available. I think web do not offer them yet, but you can use them anyway.
They should be working, but i’ll have a look just in case.

1 Like

Thanks Pablo,
you’re right, in fact everything is working but they are not in the doc, no problem.
My only issue right now is why i can not calculate the age in month based on a birth date.
Thanks everyone

1 Like