Analytics problem

having this problem when i run analytics

Hey @Harmson,
Thank you for sharing! We’ll have to see some logs to know what the issue is, so if you see any error in the catalina log please share, and like I asked you with the pivot table issue, we want to do the same thing here to see if there is any error in the Network tab. After going to the Analytics tables management and before you click on Start Export, open the Console (F12) then select Network tab and then finally click on start export (and then take a screenshot of the Network tab). If there’s a red line in the Network tab then please select it and take a screenshot of it as well.

Thank you! (:

1 Like

Hello Sharaf,
These are some of the notifications i get

(t || []).reverse is not a function

Dear Sharaf,
I have superuser role and i over see the system at my organisation,

<!doctype html>Data AdministrationYou need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

<!doctype html>Data AdministrationYou need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Okay thanks @Harmson. I’m sorry I didn’t add a screenshot example, please take a screenshot like the one below (see the instructions in it in red), thank you!

Hello Gassim

Hi @Harmson,

could you please look in the Tomcat logs and share relevant lines which may illustrate the problem? Make sure not to share confidential content on the forum.

regards,

Lars

1 Like

Hi Lars,
This was resolved, it was a conflicting issue on the programme rules, this was deleted and recreated.
thanks

1 Like