An error occurred, please check import summary

{“httpStatus”:“Conflict”,“httpStatusCode”:409,“status”:“ERROR”,“message”:“An error occurred, please check import summary.”,“response”:{“responseType”:“ImportSummaries”,“status”:“ERROR”,“imported”:0,“updated”:0,“deleted”:0,“ignored”:1,“importOptions”:{“idSchemes”:{},“dryRun”:false,“async”:false,“importStrategy”:“CREATE_AND_UPDATE”,“mergeMode”:“REPLACE”,“reportMode”:“FULL”,“skipExistingCheck”:false,“sharing”:false,“skipNotifications”:false,“skipAudit”:false,“datasetAllowsPeriods”:false,“strictPeriods”:false,“strictDataElements”:false,“strictCategoryOptionCombos”:false,“strictAttributeOptionCombos”:false,“strictOrganisationUnits”:false,“requireCategoryOptionCombo”:false,“requireAttributeOptionCombo”:false,“skipPatternValidation”:false,“ignoreEmptyCollection”:false,“force”:false,“firstRowIsHeader”:true,“skipLastUpdated”:true,“mergeDataValues”:false,“skipCache”:false},“importSummaries”:[{“responseType”:“ImportSummary”,“status”:“ERROR”,“importOptions”:{“idSchemes”:{},“dryRun”:false,“async”:false,“importStrategy”:“CREATE_AND_UPDATE”,“mergeMode”:“REPLACE”,“reportMode”:“FULL”,“skipExistingCheck”:false,“sharing”:false,“skipNotifications”:false,“skipAudit”:false,“datasetAllowsPeriods”:false,“strictPeriods”:false,“strictDataElements”:false,“strictCategoryOptionCombos”:false,“strictAttributeOptionCombos”:false,“strictOrganisationUnits”:false,“requireCategoryOptionCombo”:false,“requireAttributeOptionCombo”:false,“skipPatternValidation”:false,“ignoreEmptyCollection”:false,“force”:false,“firstRowIsHeader”:true,“skipLastUpdated”:true,“mergeDataValues”:false,“skipCache”:false},“importCount”:{“imported”:0,“updated”:0,“ignored”:1,“deleted”:0},“conflicts”:[{“object”:“Attribute.attribute”,“value”:“Invalid attribute piCes0ci37e”},{“object”:“Attribute.attribute”,“value”:“Invalid attribute LEcL5LxYKeO”},{“object”:“Attribute.attribute”,“value”:“Invalid attribute rGO4pDVRLc7”},{“object”:“Attribute.attribute”,“value”:“Invalid attribute Cptuf3U6GdK”},{“object”:“Attribute.attribute”,“value”:“Invalid attribute cP1VYAUJYZR”},{“object”:“Attribute.attribute”,“value”:“Invalid attribute fe58rJRNkcj”},{“object”:“Attribute.attribute”,“value”:“Invalid attribute Z66i06ZKDd7”},{“object”:“Attribute.attribute”,“value”:“Invalid attribute DkQxay45cyd”},{“object”:“Attribute.attribute”,“value”:“Invalid attribute VftvAKLhKxn”},{“object”:“Attribute.attribute”,“value”:“Invalid attribute jNlHC4l1rW0”},{“object”:“Attribute.attribute”,“value”:“Invalid attribute qac5p7ahVlO”},{“object”:“Attribute.attribute”,“value”:“Invalid attribute AqhXTiNG35p”},{“object”:“Attribute.attribute”,“value”:“Invalid attribute BqN7MVejKJS”},{“object”:“Attribute.attribute”,“value”:“Invalid attribute fIrp0YyS7Y1”},{“object”:“Attribute.attribute”,“value”:“Invalid attribute RpmtNrmcq2B”},{“object”:“Attribute.attribute”,“value”:“Invalid attribute W1uHiuvDOLB”},{“object”:“Attribute.attribute”,“value”:“Invalid attribute ANwhVTDHT3b”}],“enrollments”:{“responseType”:“ImportSummaries”,“status”:“SUCCESS”,“imported”:0,“updated”:0,“deleted”:0,“ignored”:0,“importSummaries”:[],“total”:0}}],“total”:1}}

Hi @sami.oracle10g,

Thanks for your post.

I would appreciate if you could please elaborate on the issue.

I would like to know the following points:

1. When did this error showed-up or when occur?
  2. Is it a show-stopper issue?
  3. Is the application being deployed properly?
  4. Did you do a configuration change in the environment that led to this problem? Or this error started suddenly for the first time?

I am investigating your issue, and at the same time, I appreciate your feedback at the points above. I will update you once I complete my research.

Best regards,

1 Like

Thanks for swift response. Actually I clean the cash browser. And it’s working perfectly now.

3 Likes

Thanks, @sami.oracle10g for your reply, and good to hear that issue is solved :+1: :+1:

2 Likes