Aggregate data don't show in Data Visualizer app

Good Day,

i am using DHIS2 version 2.38.1.1
for aggregating data and presenting them by Data visualizer app, for the year 2022 i have no problem at all , however when i tried to use the Data Visualizer App to present the data for a specific day in January 2023… i get nothing … i have cleared the cache and did export in Analytics tables but still nothing show.

Any suggestion please ??

Hi @Haliz.t

This is interesting! So I understand that the data for an OU from 2022 will appear in the Data Visualizer app but when the period is changed to 2023, it will not appear?

Please test again in your browser’s Guest mode!

Right before clicking “Update”, please open the Network tab in the DevTools (F12) and check if there’s an error, please click on the network request and take a screenshot. Preferably if the whole URL in the network is visible (without the domain name)

Thank you!

Dear Mr. @Gassim … Thank for your reply.
Yes indeed the Data visualizer app doesn’t show the aggregate predefined data element when date is changed to 2023.
so for example when i set the Data to = BCG doses given aggregate for the period (2023 - 01-29) and for a specific OU…i get nothing as you can see from the Guest browser

while when i choose a different Data element which is BCG dose , for the same period and same OU, the data shows as below

all of it performed on Guest mode browser…

Now if i change the Data Element into again BCG doses given aggregate and pick the period of November 2022, it works perfectly well.

Why???

Thanks! I would say to check the sharing settings for the data element BCG doses given aggregate because that’s what might be causing the issue since switching to another data element for the same period and the same OU works but I need to understand the issue better, please!
So…

Doesn’t work, but BCG doses given aggregate for November 2022 works?

Additionally, thanks for the screenshots but would you take the screenshots again and make sure that Fetch/XHR is in the Network tab and not CSS, see screenshot below:

Thanks!

Dear @Gassim thanks for your reply in such busy time
This is how is looks after Fetch/XHR is added

Thanks @Haliz.t!

I can’t see any errors in the API requests!

Just to understand better…

@Haliz.t could you please ensure that you run the Analytics tables export in the Data Administration app and then clear the cache?

Dear @Gassim
When i choose the aggregate data element for the period of 2022 it works well as below

Now if i change the period to 2023 it doesn’t work

1 Like