After Migrate 2.30 to 2.31 facing error

Dear Supporting Team,

After migrated 2.30 to 2.31 facing error on Event Capture and Tracker Capture features.

Please help.

Best Regards,
LCaynar

2 Likes

Hi @LCaynar, Have you tried clearing the Browser cache? You can use the “Browser Cache Cleaner” to clear all cached items. Please try it and let us know how it goes after clearing cache.

1 Like

Dear @Ameen,

I had done several times, but this error message still appear; In addition, I got DHIS2.32. It works properly.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi @LCaynar, are you by any chance on a Windows machine or is the server running on a Windows machine? We had an issue with Windows that can be solved by following these steps: Tracker capture app not loading dhis2 version 2.30 - #15 by andrehukkelaas

2 Likes

Hi @Ameen,

I have done. Absolutely yes. version 2.30 works properly. but 2.31 doesn’t work.

2 Likes

Hi @LCaynar, the issue I am describing is for all versions of DHIS if it runs on a Windows machine.

2 Likes

Hi @LCaynar,
You should have a look at the thread suggested by @lukasewvd above - the error you are describing looks to be the same as was solved in this thread. I dont have an explanation why 2.30 was working normally, but might ask wether for example the tomcat version or the operating system of the server was updated between 2.30 and 2.31.

2 Likes

Hi @Markus,

Thanks for your advice. I will look through those.

2 Likes