AEFI_TRACKER_V1_DHIS2 import error: User `admin admin [M5zQapPyTZI] (User)` does not have read access for object [sB1IHYu2xQT] (TrackedEntityAttribute)

where I import the metadata file AEFI_TRACKER_V1_DHIS2.json downloaded from dhis2.org. got this error when dryrun:
User admin admin [M5zQapPyTZI] (User) does not have read access for object [sB1IHYu2xQT] (TrackedEntityAttribute).

I swith to other user ,still got same error.
Why?

Make sure that your user/usergroup has sharing access to TrackedEntityAttribute sB1IHYu2xQT.

Go to Track Entity Attribute/Type and set the sharing permission to your user/usergroup.

The error is simply saying the .json downloaded is not shared with your users admin admin with uuid (M5zQapPyTZI).

the dhis2 instance is empty, the Track Entity Attribute/Type has not been created , which will be iimported into DHIS2 at same time.

Go ahead and install the JSON file. All you will need after installation is to go to sharing and make sure that your user has access to the newly created resources.

I’m also experiencing this error on a new/clean instance of DHIS2 2.35. Choosing to import regardless of the errors does NOT result in the tracker meta-data loading. Is there another meta-data file that needs to be loaded first? NB: I have tried importing the “COVID-19 Electronic Immunization Registry (EIR) [tracker]” meta-data only as well as importing it after successfully loading the " COVID-19 Vaccination Core Analysis & Datasets [aggregate]"

This is the full list of errors returned from the Dry Run:

UID Type Property Message
yDuAzyqYABS TrackedEntityAttribute User admin admin [M5zQapPyTZI] (User) does not have read access for object [sB1IHYu2xQT] (TrackedEntityAttribute).
yDuAzyqYABS TrackedEntityAttribute User admin admin [M5zQapPyTZI] (User) does not have read access for object [ENRjVGxVL6l] (TrackedEntityAttribute).
yDuAzyqYABS TrackedEntityAttribute User admin admin [M5zQapPyTZI] (User) does not have read access for object [oindugucx72] (TrackedEntityAttribute).
yDuAzyqYABS TrackedEntityAttribute User admin admin [M5zQapPyTZI] (User) does not have read access for object [NI0QRzJvQ0k] (TrackedEntityAttribute).
yDuAzyqYABS TrackedEntityAttribute User admin admin [M5zQapPyTZI] (User) does not have read access for object [Xhdn49gUd52] (TrackedEntityAttribute).
V0g7f4Gol8y ProgramRuleVariable Invalid reference [NI0QRzJvQ0k] (TrackedEntityAttribute) on object AGE [V0g7f4Gol8y] (ProgramRuleVariable) for association trackedEntityAttribute.
wedEnLfm446 ProgramRuleVariable Invalid reference [oindugucx72] (TrackedEntityAttribute) on object SEX [wedEnLfm446] (ProgramRuleVariable) for association trackedEntityAttribute.