Adding Implementing Partner into DHIS2

Dear All,

I want to add Implementing Partners into our DHIS2. Can anyone share guidance on this?

Best regards
Hersi

1 Like

Hello @MHersi22,

Kindly help me understand you well; you want to add them to your DHIS2 instance as Users?

Dear James,

What I want is to add implementing partners to our DHIS2 so that when we analyse data, we can dis-aggregate by implementing partner. I have already created Implementing Partner in our DHIS2 in two ways:
a: through ‘Organization Unit Group’ > ‘Organization Unit Group Set’ &
b: through ‘Category Option Group’ > ‘Category Option Group Set’

Both allow to Implementing Partner to appear in the Analytics App as a new dimension like ‘Periods and Org Unit’, but when I add the Implementing Partners (NGO X) into output (pivot table), the data disappears.

Any solution?

1 Like

@MHersi22
The second option might do well for you.
But you need to assign data dimension attribute to your categories and category combination.
See image:

Then assign this category combination to a dataset.
This means in data entry, each partner selects the partner name after selecting a dataset.
Then you will be able to analyse values by partner based on data associated to that partner.
See dataset image

Let us know if this helped.

Cheers,
Emma

1 Like

Dear Emma,

Thanks for your support. I have tried this option, but the problem was that after assigning the category combination (with atrribute as Implementing Partner), all previous data for health facilities are not there, so there is nothing to analyse. E.g. if I chech previous months for which I had data, now after this process, all previous data disappears.

Any solution?
Hersi

1 Like

@MHersi22
You may have to re-enter that data since it was initially not associated to those attributes.

1 Like