About spanish translation v2.0.1

Hi!

I downloaded the 2.0.1 version and for my surprise saw spanish translation of the menu items was incomplete and some of them are in their first old form (machine translated). Could someone fix that, please? Other issue is the spanish help file. It doesn't exist so when you configured the programm in spanish and try to see the help it throws an exception. I know it's part my fault to haven't finished the spanish translation of the help file but I think there should be a file named "help_sp_SP.vm" as a help file though saying "La ayuda en espa�ol estara pronto disponible" (Help in spanish soon will be ready) :slight_smile: It would be more "elegante"
I know I'm probably the only one to try dhis2 in spanish but I think this could be important in the future. Sorry if I sound bossy :slight_smile:

Best regards
Lester

···

---------------------------------------
    Red Telematica de Salud - Cuba
        CNICM - Infomed

Hi Lester,

When I got your translations, it had many copies of the same string . I deleted all except the last time stamp. Maybe some translations are lost in this connections, you can post another proper copy, also there are new changes that might not been translated to spanish, need update.

Regarding help file, we have implemented easy help module and soon we will provide default translations and you can easily translate to spanish. General help is under review and soon we will update all about.

regards,
murod.

···

----- Original Message ----
From: Lester Gutierrez Campo <lgutierrezc@infomed.sld.cu>
To: dhis2-devs <dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 2, 2009 8:07:46 PM
Subject: [Dhis2-devs] About spanish translation v2.0.1

Hi!

I downloaded the 2.0.1 version and for my surprise saw spanish translation of the menu items was incomplete and some of them are in their first old form (machine translated). Could someone fix that, please? Other issue is the spanish help file. It doesn't exist so when you configured the programm in spanish and try to see the help it throws an exception. I know it's part my fault to haven't finished the spanish translation of the help file but I think there should be a file named "help_sp_SP.vm" as a help file though saying "La ayuda en español estara pronto disponible" (Help in spanish soon will be ready) :slight_smile: It would be more "elegante"
I know I'm probably the only one to try dhis2 in spanish but I think this could be important in the future. Sorry if I sound bossy :slight_smile:

Best regards
Lester

---------------------------------------
   Red Telematica de Salud - Cuba
         CNICM - Infomed

More help : ListHelp - Launchpad Help