About DHIS2 2.30 Bugs in Import/export Module

Hi,

How are you? I hope you are doing well, I’m fine in my side but, I have an issue about DHIS2 2.30, I sent the message but nothing changed.

The problem is, I noticed there are the bugs in 2.30, by example, in import/export module and in Tracker module

Regards

1 Like

Hi Carlos, what bugs exactly? Are they in JIRA? You have to be very specific for anyone to be able to help.

1 Like

Hi Knut,

I reported a range of 2.30 import/export bugs back in October, and although they’ve been mostly fixed (thank you!), there are still a couple of outstanding glitches that are preventing import of our tracker program metadata into the Play Demo site. (Please see DHIS2-4959, which is still listed as ‘in progress’.) It would be great if someone could have another look at this ticket.

Regards, Sam.

1 Like

Hi @SamuelJohnson and @Carloscnk,

Seen the fix on DHIS2 4959 was done; hope you are good to go now…

Best,
James.

Hi James,

DHIS2-4959 has been closed, but there are still two outstanding bugs with imports:

Tracked Entity Type attributes are being corrupted on import (highest priority): DHIS2-6133

Duplicate object names cause imports to fail silently (medium priority): DHIS2-6210

It would be great to continue monitoring these bugs via this thread (especially the first one, which is a real blocker for us), as it would be awesome to have Tracker imports/exports working properly.

Many thanks, Sam.

1 Like

Hi @SamuelJohnson,

I hear you. I will track these issues and update you once they are solved.

Best,
James.

Many thanks!

1 Like