A massive thank you to the DHIS2 Community!

9 Likes

Very unhappy, I was not invited.

1 Like

HI Stephen

The number of slots was very limited this year and we were not able to accommodate everyone unfortunately. We will definitely choose a bigger venue next year and hopefully you will be able to join :slight_smile:.

1 Like

:grinning: Next time

1 Like

ayah! DHIS2 Conference like every other conference cannot admit everybody. Thank God we have the live view on Facebook. The organizer has tried to reach the rest of us who could not make it this year by providing that medium and we should appreciate.

2 Likes

In fact, we who have not been invited can follow the conference live. We should keep ourselves informed of the great advances.

3 Likes

How do I get the link for the live view on facebook

2 Likes

Search for the DHIS2 Facebook page and you should find the link!

2 Likes

E.g. On my mobile

2 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/dhis2/videos/1168103196725725?s=629415484&v=e&sfns=mo

3 Likes
2 Likes

I love having the whole community here and hearing about all your implementations, challenges and successes! Thank you everyone for attending, both here in Oslo and those of you joining the live streams.

5 Likes

I’m here to thank you to give us the opportunity to follow the sessions online via Facebook!
I’d love to be their but unfortunately my visa request still being processed in Norwegian Directorate of Immigration (UDI) in Norway, but I still have chance to attend the last day if I get a positive response.

2 Likes

Would be nice if there was a repository where speakers would dump their presentations, hard to keep up with the myriad of sessions going on.

However enjoying the experiences being shared, and glad to be a part of this vibrant community :smile:

4 Likes

Good point - speakers should upload their presentations to Sched (perhaps we can send out a reminder), and there should be a repository with all presentations sent out in a few weeks after the conference. And hopefully many speakers will share their presentation and experience here at the CoP!

3 Likes

I agree on this, and also the video content.

2 Likes

Also while the presenters are sharing the presentations and videos, we would appreciate some nice pictures clearly indicating who the people are, which organizations they represent and what they are loving most about the Conference…
Let us have the #dac2019 challenge here.
Thanks

3 Likes

Great suggestion. #dac2019challenge …sharing most impactful thing or a great lesson? @Karoline hope to see this happen…:smiley:

1 Like

Merci pour le lien

Le lun. 17 juin 2019 Ă  11:35, Mathew via DHIS2 Community noreply@community.dhis2.org a Ă©crit :

2 Likes

Eu sou de Angola e sou novo nesta Comunidade. Estou adorando ver esta grande interação, grandes sugestões. Gostaria o próximo ano poder participar na Conferência Anual.

1 Like