23 Sept - 16:00 - Implementing WHO Packages Expert Lounge Q&A

In this discussion thread, feel free to ask questions related to the Implementing WHO Packages Expert Lounge session of the 2020 DHIS2 Digital Annual Conference. You can post your questions ahead of, during, or after the session. The panellists will check this thread for questions, and select some for responding to in the session, or follow up after the session has ended. Feel free to respond to other questions or add to them if you have something to follow up with.

2 Likes

Hi everyone! Just wanna ask if there is an existing package for Family Planning program? Thank you

Hi!

In this link you can find the RMNCH programme which includes some family planning elements.

Have a look! WHO Packages - DHIS2

Thanks for the responses and the link. Will explore the packages. I’m also interested in the tracker program for Family Planning. Hope to get in touch with you about this.

I installed aggregate TB package, and I saw that the quarterly dashboard works perfectly, against the annual dashboard marks that there is no data

definitely! @YuryR mentioned that someone was working on a family planning tracker configuration so maybe he can get you in touch.

Q: What are the upcoming packages that are in the planning phase?

Hi Dr. Elmoujarrade,
These packages are metadata only; which means the metadata is installed on your DHIS2 instance. If there is no data on the DHIS2 instance, the dashboards won’t populate.

The dashboard packages are designed in a way that the indicators and dashboards can be installed, but are ‘empty’ until they are configured to include a data element in the numerator and the denominator. So it requires some mapping!

That’s great! Thank you!

from: @Mbongeni_D_Chizonda: Hi, wanting to know if there are stats somewhere with a list of countries that have implemented the packages?

A: Yes! We are keeping these updated on WHO Packages - DHIS2 through the implementation map.