21 Sept - 16:00 - Predictors and Advanced Indicators - Experts Lounge Q&A

In this discussion thread, feel free to ask questions related to the Predictors and Advanced Indicators - Experts Lounge session of the 2020 DHIS2 Digital Annual Conference. You can post your questions ahead of, during, or after the session. The panellists will check this thread for questions, and select some for responding to in the session, or follow up after the session has ended. Feel free to respond to other questions or add to them if you have something to follow up with.

2 Likes

Can you please do an overview of the functionality in the Jira ticket for Advanced Indicators that is already completed and define the roadmap for those not yet completed. Since these are specific is there any material on these indicators so that we can share that with users as well to assist them to define these indicators. (I am thinking of sharing with Ministries as they often do not think to define this in their National Indicator lists)

1 Like

Bom dia Elmarie, estou ansioso em receber o material de indicadores, pois, trabalho no Ministério da Saúde de Angola, precisamente no Sistema de Informação Sanitária.

Are indicators of indicators still supported?

Age of the patient is an important information, however calculating it through the “date of birth” is possible through program indicator, however using this information as filter to present other data element based on patient age is not efficient, so can program indicators be
presented with data elements in reports?

Nevermind… answered by Scott

Amid the current COVID-19 pandemic, data collected on daily basis from either tracker/event or aggregate statistics in dhis2, are we able to monitor them with some time series analysis methods? Moving average, control limit, calculation of 2 of 3 standard deviation, etc.?

1 Like

In the current version, can we use an indicator /data element from a previous period to calculate present day value, example Numerator for current period " September" and Denominator from 6months ago to get the coverage.

Can program indicators work with data element in pivot table for example: present type of data based on age group (which is a program indicator)

Hi Experts!

Predictors are affected by Aggregation Types?

Pleas let us know!

Regards!

I missed this one was it answered?

Yes, it was answered… you can address both Program Indicators and general indicators within an indicator formula

I(program indicator uid)

N(general indicator uid)

Thanks experts for the answer!

Thanks

1 Like

How we can calculate the aggregate optionset value in the indicator?

I am using tracker capture program to handle billing data.
I have two events,

E1–consultation fees —10----billing id: 1245
E2-ANC1 visit —0----billing id:1245
How do calculate my revenue from anc visits using program indicator. Only two events are sharing common billing id.

Can a predictor take as input the output of another predictor? I guess a workaround is to run predictors in different times, but is there any way of defining those links between predictors? (like defining set of priorities and say that a predictor must execute prior to another one)

Thanks

1 Like

Where can we find documentation on predictors (how to calculate them, syntax, etc)?

How can we get extra attribute of organisationunit in indicators?