2023 Annual Conference: Day 1 Livestream and plenary discussion

The 2023 DHIS2 Annual Conference kicks off on Monday 12 June at 9:00 Oslo time (CEST)! For those of you who are not able to join us in person, we will be live-streaming the plenary sessions from each day of the conference on the DHIS2 YouTube channel. You can watch Day 1 at this link: DHIS2 Annual Conference 2023: Day 1 plenary sessions - YouTube

You can also watch the livestream and share comments and questions here on the Community of Practice (click on the banner above to start the video stream).

Here is the plenary schedule for Day 1:

• 9:00-9:30: Welcome and conference logistics
  • 9:30-10:30: Opening plenary
  • 10:30-12:00: What’s new in DHIS2?

After a break for lunch, from 13:00 onward we will split into parallel sessions. These sessions will be hosted on Zoom, but not live-streamed. If you would like to join these sessions, you can register as a virtual conference participant and find Zoom links to the sessions on the conference website: https://dac2023.dhis2.org/

French interpretation is available for the plenary sessions and some parallel sessions via Zoom.

We hope you’ll tune in for the Annual Conference this year!

8 Likes

Merci et j’accuse bonne réception de ce message.

2 Likes

Thank you for the information, Mr. Max Krafft. Much appreciated.

I already got my ticket. Looking forward to it.

3 Likes

Let’s go! :tada::tada:

2 Likes

Thank you! its an amazing event!

3 Likes

:hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

2 Likes

Thank you for today’s clear guide.

3 Likes

I can’t find the zoom links

Please check the session you want to view and you will find a button “Join Meeting”. You’ll need to register in the website to see the button for the zoom link. Thanks!

I have registered and signed in and i am not seeing join meeting, i see view session, but that takes me nowhere

Apologies, please check again, it should work now! If you refresh the page you will be able to see the button to the top right of the screen.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like
1 Like

will the other recordings be shared?

1 Like

Yes, we will post the recordings from the parallel sessions on YouTube as soon as we can.

2 Likes