2.35.0 Data Entry Failing - Fails to load app, resorts to bundled app, Fails to load React

Here is a preliminary ticket opened by @kollyhood – I have added additional Details. [DHIS2-9743] - Jira

Just raising some awareness that data entry is not working correctly on 2.35.0. It looks to be working but in reality, there is data available in pivot tables that is not reflected in the data entry screens for the same data.

@Karoline I haven’t seen any other reports (except from the original poster of the linked JIRA ticket) of this issue from 2.35.0 users but I think it may be a pervasive issue affecting all 2.35.0. Do you think you could escalate the issue so that a fix could be released with 2.35.1?

Thanks for raising this @chase.freeman, I’ll look into it!

1 Like

Thank you for escalating @Karoline. It seems the React issue is its own issue that the dev team is sorting out [DHIS2-10097] - Jira.

In regards to my problem ([DHIS2-10096] - Jira) , I have confirmed it is not a bug but rather a configuration issue stemming from duplicate COCs and the wrong UID being used as an attribute option combo on a dataset. :slight_smile:

Thanks again to @Karoline and @phil

1 Like