Webinar: App Platform v8 and Introducing German

Welcome @german!! :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Thrilled to have German and excited to see the community of developer grow and strengthen.

2 Likes

Welcome @german!

2 Likes

welcomeGif

2 Likes

Welcome @german!

3 Likes

Austin was talking about the UI library. Here’s our UI library tutorial for reference: DHIS2 UI Library | DHIS2 Developer Portal
If you’re a React developer you’ll have an edge already :wink:

5 Likes

Can you update the tutorials for App Platform. I followed the tutorial but still was not able to install dev environment. Also, it would be nice if you will add/ask other core dhis2-dev to check from time to time the forums and answer to the questions.

4 Likes

Hi Daler. Where going to address these points so glad you pointed this out (kind of validates our next efforts). If I might ask, in order to set up your dev environment, which of our guides/pages did you follow?
Thanks for the comment!

1 Like

Link to lock file validation and deduplication presentation by @mediremi : Proxy and dependency deduplication - Google Slides

1 Like

Thanks @german . I followed this tutorial Tutorials overview | DHIS2 Developer Portal but it didnt work out. This is my thread in the forum Authorization doesnt work from DHIS2 App

2 Likes

welcome @german !

2 Likes

Awesome presentations and welcome German! I’m sure I’ll have questions when I start learning and using these tools and features, thanks a lot! :blush::+1:

1 Like

@ismay Does the refetch display a loading indicator using a Refetch compnent?

2 Likes

Links for PWA resources:

Introduction blog: Introducing PWA in the App Platform | DHIS2 Developer Portal
Platform docs: DHIS2 Application Platform
Runtime docs: DHIS2 Application Runtime

5 Likes

So many great improvements and new features :star_struck:Thanks all!

5 Likes

Sorry, @ismay guess I’m saturated with Refetch … :laughing:

I meant to ask if the Fetching component, as in
return <div>Fetching<dic>
would diplay a loading spinner; in reference to this code:

Fetching

1 Like

@RModi No, it’s up to you to render a loading spinner based on fetching or loading props.

4 Likes

Video recording for the webinar:

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Gassim :video_camera:

1 Like

My pleasure! :blush: