Unable to create events after upgrade from 2.33 to 2.35.1

Hi
Iam facing the same issues and followed the @Markus solution and i found one categorycombo with default name but pk is preventing from deleting

1 Like

Yes, I think that’s supposed to happen. This solution is for when as @Markus puts it:

it should prevent you from deleting the one used by the DB;

Hello team,

I have this error when I launch the event from my tracker … how will he fix it
this error is : “Erreur dans la création de l’évènement
Incorrect result size: expected 1, actual 2”

Thanks

May you please share screenshots of the issue with the Network tab, and if it’s possible share the Tomcat log (without including sensitive info)? You might also try to clear the browser cache, and use the Data Administration app to make sure you don’t have any issues with your database. Thanks!

Please also include the version of the DHIS2 instance that you are using. (:

I am not admin for the server… just super user in dhis2.

Thanks for your help

Help please, have you a solution for this problem.

Thank you

We can ask the developers for support but we need to give them more info to understand the situation.

Please what is the version of the DHIS2 instance that you are using? And would you please take a screenshot of the Network tab (F12 → Network) see if there’s a red line and click on it and take a screenshot. Thank you!

Hello @Gassim,

Our instance DHIS2 is 2.36.3

Thanks

Okay, I searched in the previous CoP posts, and found this topic which is exactly the same as the issue you are facing so I will move this topic. I know you said you are not admin in the server but to solve this issue you will probably need access to the database. Please read the instructions by @Markus and see if it solves the issue: