Tracker Program Stages order

Dear All,

I have a program with about 12 scheduled visits(stages). I have ordered them in the sequence****they should appear but for some reason they seem to have their own order as they are appearing not according to the ordering I shuffled them to. Is there something I am missing. I used the days from start option****as well as the stage order to determine how they appear but seem not to be working.

Thank you.

Walusiku J. Muyunda

···

Cell: +260967006614
Cell: +260971000614

Cell: +260953063387

“We have heaven to win and hell to shun, our lives testify better!”

Hi there Walusiku,
I presume you have ordered the program stages in the maintenance app, in the “4. Program stages” step of the Program wizard. Can you provide some details on where is the ordering appears differently than in the maintenance app? Can you also submit the deftails of the DHIS2 version you are testing on? You can get this in the “About DHIS 2” option in the profile menu.

Markus

···

Cell: +260967006614
Cell: +260971000614

Cell: +260953063387

“We have heaven to win and hell to shun, our lives testify better!”

Thanks Markus, here are the details about DHIS2 Install:

Version: 2.28, Build revision: 533e983, Build date: 2018-03-06 06:23,

Yes thats where am order the stages. But when I register a client and open the person dashboard, the Data Entry Timeline shows all the stages in a seemingly jumbled order. I have also specified the Numver of days from Enrollment for each stage but that too does not seem to be of any effect In Data Entry timeline. When I remove the Data entry timeline and use the Tabular Data Entry, they come in the correct order.

···

Walusiku J. Muyunda

The timeline data entry (should)use the dates of the event for sorting of the individual events. The tabular entry uses the order of the program stages for the tabs on the left side, and internal to each program stage the event date of the individual events is used for sorting. I presume that your events are being generated upon enrollment - can you provide a screenshot of the jumbled events in the timeline entry?

···

Walusiku J. Muyunda

From you screenshot it appears that your events is not sorted in the chronological order that would be expected. I am however not able to reproduce the issue in the 2.28 play server. Have you recently changed the date format settings for your server? What is your current date format settings?

Markus

Hi Team, If I should jump in. I have been facing the same challenge from verson 2.26 to 2.30. In my case it happens when you change the date format from yyyy-mm-dd to dd-mm-yyyy.

I think something should be done, do behave right in a good order.

Regards

Sele

Untitled (242 Bytes)

···

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 16:44, Markus Bekken > markus@dhis2.org wrote:

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users
Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

A post was merged into an existing topic: Program stages (timeline vs tabular) layouts in Tracker Capture