Tracker Capture feature has not appear program

Thank you for the detailed explanation. Can you clear the browsers cached files and also use the cache cleaner app to empty local storage, and then perform the two failing steps again?

1 Like

Dear @Markus,

I have follow your instruction. However, the tacker capture app still not list the program.

![%20cache%20cleaner%20app|690x152](upload://3ggI259CllYJJn6c3A7A5mfzP2B

Best Regards,
Aynar

1 Like

Dear @Markus ,

Relevant to this issues (Tracker Capture), do you have any advice to resolve it?

Best Regards,
Aynar

1 Like

Dear @LCaynar,
Thank you for the detailed explanation. We have a theory on what can be the problem, and in that case a fix is close. Do you run the server on Windows? Can you open the developer console and screenshot any errors you see there?

Markus

1 Like

Dear @Markus,

Thanks for your response. My PC’s OS is Windows 10 Pro; web service is Apache Tomcat 9.0.12. I have attached a console

Regards,
Aynar

1 Like

Hi there, this is a problem due to newer Tomcat deeming some characters invalid in requests. The solution at the moment is to configure tomcat to allow brackets in URL. We are fixing the underlying problem in 2.32.

The server config solution is mentioned in this thread:

1 Like

Dear @LCaynar
There is also a secondary problem that you might face since you run the web server on Windows. We are in the process of fixing that right now, so be warned if after the config update you see a different error in the console and in the logs.

1 Like

Dear @Markus,

Therefore I need to wait the version2.32?

Dear @LCaynar
No, staying on 2.30 - you first have to update the config according to the linked thread above.

Then, we suspect you will see another issue, and we are working on fixing and backporting to 2.30 - either today or tomorrow that will be resolved.

1 Like

Dear @Markus,

I am pleased to let you know that I am new DHIS2 (not IT expert); therefore, I am not able to solve it through this thread. Could you help to guide me on how to solve this? Then I will follow your work flow.

1 Like

Dear @LCaynar, thank you for letting me know.
To be able to resolve the first problem, you will have to make a configuration change to tomcat. The necessary changes is described in this thread on stack exchange:

I hope the thread helps you, but dont hesitate to ask any followup questions.

1 Like

Dear @Markus,

Thanks for your prompt help.

According to your work flow to resolve this issue. You are right, I have faced another two issues stated below:

1. Tracker Capture shows the data entry form with error (console error)

2. After filled in data and clicked save and continue button; to meet another error

Any advice to resolve these?

1 Like

Dear @LCaynar,
The issue you are facing here seems to be a different one than I expected.

The above is is just log noise, and can be ignored.

This is a real issue. A table, likely the programstageinstance table, does not have the column “geometry”. It should have been created automatically if missing - and since its not it might indicate that your database does not have Postgis enabled. Can you shut down your application server, then log onto the database and run “CREATE EXTENSION POSTGIS;” - then start the database again?

Best regards,
Markus

1 Like

Dear @Markus,

I logged in my database and then run “CREATE EXTENSION POSTGIS” on query. The message showed “ERROR: could not open extension control file “C:/POSTGR~1/pg10/…/pg10/share/postgresql/extension/postgis.control”: No such file or directory”

1 Like

Dear @LCaynar,
there seems to be a problem with your postgres or postgis installation.

Try googling the error message and or reinstalling postgres and postgis.

best regards,
Markus

1 Like

Dear @Markus,

I got your point. I will update you when I resolve it.

Anyway thanks for your prompt supporting. This community is very useful.

Best Regards,
Aynar

1 Like

Dear @LCaynar,
try reinstalling with version 10.6 from here: Community DL Page
After installing Postgres with this package, you can start a program included called stackbuilder, and this lets you select and install PostGis from “Spatial extensions”.

1 Like

Dear @Markus,

I would like to express deeply thanks for your supporting.

Best Regards,
Aynar

2 Likes

After you get PostGis up and running, you have to follow the steps in this thread to make sure tomcat uses the correct encoding when serving DHIS2:

2 Likes

Dear @Markus,

I am pleased to let you know that I had resolved this issue. Thank.

In addition, I expect that I will face with GIS. The reason that I found missing file dhis-google-auth.json. Any advice to resolve this issue.

Best Regards,
Aynar

1 Like