Save the Date for the DHIS2 Annual Conference 2022 coming up, 20 - 23 June!

We are hoping to open the registration form very soon. We will post the link here and share it through our newsletter.

3 Likes

Perfect. Thanks!

1 Like

Merci de votre intérêt pour la conférence @cleshitoua. D’autres informations sont à venir !

1 Like

Merci de votre message @DADDYTALASI !

1 Like

Thanks!

A segunda, 28/02/2022, 17:54, Matthieu Pinard via DHIS2 Community <noreply@community.dhis2.org> escreveu:

Thank you for the invitation

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: The 2022 DHIS2 Annual Conference - Register now!

I submitted the Registration form, but I didn’t receive any confirmation mail for the successfully submission. It will be useful to have the standard Google Forms mail with the forms compilation answers in order to have the feedback for the form submission. This don’t means that the registration is accepted, but only that the registration form is correctly received. Otherwise there is a risk of having more registrations, simply because one is not sure that he has already registered.

Hi Antonia

The automatic response has not worked but I am happy to confirm that we received your registration. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a nice weekend!

1 Like

It will be great to be part of the community in Oslo!
Kindly send me an invitation letter.
Looking forward to the conference!

Agustine,
USAID, AMPATH

Hi there,

I just wanted to confirm that the registrations for myself (Haydn James) and Dr Carolin Vegvari were received as neither of us have seen a confirmation email that the forms were received.

Just wanted to double check as we’d hate to miss the conference.

Many thanks.

1 Like

Merci pour l’invitation

1 Like

Hi @HaydnJ thanks for checking in. @aliceal is working on reviewing registrations with the team, and we hope to get back to you shortly.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the invitation Mrs Alice.

1 Like

merci pour l’invitation Mrs Alicie
bien reçu!

1 Like

Hello, I am also still waiting on confirmation of attendance to the conference- which is making it difficult to know whether to go ahead with travel plans at this point!
Is there any update? I have also tried emailing oslo2022@dhis2.org but with no response. Given the earlybird discount expires at the end of this month, when will it be confirmed whether we have an earlybird registration?

Thanks,
Layla

I will be extremely happy to be part of annual conference.

1 Like

Bonsoir chers collègues suis heureux d’être parmi vous. Merci de m’envoyer des messages en français

1 Like

Hi,

Do we know when confirmation of attendance will be announced? I just need to keep our team updated so that we can get the travel arranged asap. Will it me after the extended deadline for the abstract submission (May 8th)?

Dear Layla

Apologies for the late reply. I believe you have now received your acceptance.

Looking forward to see you at the Annual Conference.

1 Like