Error while updating analytics table in analytics table management

Hi,

I created some graphs which were not showing any data. So I updated the analytics table manually and got the following error
Process failed: StatementCallback; SQL [create table analytics_event_temp_cgcu7lqsh64 (“uidlevel1” character(11),“uidlevel2” character(11),“uidlevel3” character(11),"daily…

Please help

2 Likes

Dear @jasmine,
What version of dhis2 are you running? Its great of you can take a screenshot of the “About DHIS2” screen.

It would also be useful to see the full message from the failing statement above. Great if you can open the server application log and see the full message from that log.

Markus

1 Like

Hi @Markus,

Thanks for your help. If you have visited India, I think we met in HISP, Noida.

I have contacted my system administrator for the log. Meanwhile please find attached the screenshots of “About DHIS2” and error screens.

2 Likes

Hi @jasmine,

I am using DHIS2 2.29 and I came across the same issue. After several different approaches, I deleted the “analytics_…” and “_…” tables manually from the back end database. Then I ran (Start Export) the Analytics under “Reports” app manually and my issue was sorted. May be, you can give this a try.

2 Likes

@MSP thanks for your help. I tried deleting the suggested tables but this didnot work.

2 Likes

It happened to me as well but I repeated deleting the tables (:vertical_traffic_light: Be double careful while deleting tables) a couple of times and finally, it worked.

And, have you set your Analytics to run automatically at night through Scheduler? If so, delete the tables and wait until the next day. Point is, I did not do anything else but it worked for me the next day.

2 Likes

You may refer the full thread below:

2 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes