DHIS2 External app for Dashboard design

Do we have any additional DHIS2 external apps we can use for data visualization (creation of various types of graphs, tables, and analysis) outside the Dashboard app in Dhis2? I want to construct a more dynamic dashboard in Dhis2, yet the Dhis2 dashboard app cannot be able to create those graphs. I want an app that can be installed within Dhis2 framework.

1 Like

Hi @Shapr0019

Are you interested in developing your own app? [Getting Started | DHIS2 Developer Portal]

Do you think it could be possible to discuss the missing details or that it’d be reported to dhis2…? What version of dhis2 are you using?

Thanks!

I am using dhis2 version 38. There are some dashboard i can develop using PowerB1 and excel but with Dhis2 i cannot . I

1 Like

I know that many have been able to integrate DHIS2 to PowerBI but your request is to get the charts that you are using on PowerBI or Excel into DHIS2? Did I understand you correctly now?

Thanks!

Yes exact, that is correct

I understand @Shapr0019. If the charts are not available in the DHIS2 Data Visualizer app and you think they’d be necessary for your use case and probably for other implementations we can create a feature request but it depends on the need and the developer road map.

Another option might be to create an app that could display these charts?

Yes we can request or willing if possible your developers to consider add different types and dynamic chats on Dhis2. On the second option , its a good idea to develop my own app buy currently i am running different many DHIS2 project that required my time …no space. Thanks @Gassim

1 Like

Could you share the type of charts that aren’t currently available? It’ll also help if you explain their importance. Thanks!