DHIS2 Design for Analytics Academy, Level 1 - Discussions and Questions

Data set creation: I can not access and select facility level (Level 4) on the organization unit drop down the right side since there are only two levels (level 1 and 2) yet my facilities are listed on the left side. What might be the issue here?

Hi Khadija
Thank you for your support
Organizational units are assigned correctly.
The problem is that the “Data Entry” module cannot load the data entry screen It gets stuck on retrieving the dataset because it just shows the load icon. On the other hand, the recovery of the organizational unit tree (on the left of the same screen) behaves correctly, but it is the load dataset that does not load at all.

Thank’s

Try to clear your Cache via Browser Cache Cleaner App

Found a solution? I am also stuck at the same place.

no. Not yet, I’m waiting for help

Clearing the cache doesn’t seem to solve the problem in this case

Yes, that’s exactly it, deleting the cache, both from DHIS2 and from the browser does not seem to solve the problem.
What do I have to do, I’m really stuck, and I have to complete my homework that is pending.

While assigning your dataset to organization levels how many levels appear in the drop down?

I am getting this error with my data entry kindly help.

Hello,
i am unable to enter data into data elements with categories, hence am unable to continuing with

the exercises

Hi everyone has the meeting started? Am still waiting for the Host to start or Add Me

The Digital Analytics Academy for EA had finished today.
It was great experience; the online sessions, the online exam, the end of the day assignments, & most of all the guidance & the flexibility shown by the Academy facilitators.
I’m looking forward to implement what I have learned and hope to master more DHIS2 skills.
I wish the best for all my fellow participants.
See you nearby in another DHIS2 academies.

2 Likes

Yes,Hope to meet again in future academies

FINALLY
Today I have finally submitted my Last Assignment, Let me say it was a wonderful Journey. Despite a few challenges here and there I think the team deserves a medal for their resilience and dedication. Lesson structuring was on point presentations met their objectives and most importantly the support I got from the facilitators was learner-centered. This Academy was both a refresher and a knowledge builder I enjoyed every time of it, Bravo Khadija and the team :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Hope to meet again in future Academies

1 Like

Great to read @Simon_Kamanga.

Thanks for your dedication.

Cheers,
Mattheiu

When will the Academy Certificate be available?

Hi facilitators,
As the academy had ended for quite some time and also marked “ended at Sep 3” in the Open edX. I would like to know when will the academy certificate be available to us.

Regards,
Aung

Hi @Aung.K.Min,
thanks for your request. We want the completion certificates to be available for participants by the end of this week.
Cheers,
Matthieu

1 Like

Thanks for your swift response @Matthieu

Hi @Aung.K.Min

I’m glad to let you know that your certificate is available in the Progress tab of the course.

Congrats!

Cheers,
Matthieu

1 Like