DHIS version 2.33 is released

Hi Philip and kudos to all wining team, and everyone who took DHIS2 to the next level. Just in a quick glance, so many useful features and functionalities.

Keep it up

4 Likes

Dear @phil and all of the team

This is absoultely fantastic. Thank you for these upgrades and new features - many of which I have asked about and have requested through this community and through JIRA. It is really great to see that the requests from the users really do get implemented.

We appreciate the hard work you all do to make our lives easier!

5 Likes

Much kudos to the development team! Long awaited feature of combining data from multiple stages I like this so much because it is gonna save us a lot of time that was spent on linking reports from different stages. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Thanks dev team and the community for these amazing new features and improvements. Just a quick question …Where has the data approval functionality been moved to, as it is not available in the new reports app?

3 Likes

Comment from Public Health perspectives related to this release:
Great and Useful features in 2.33. the more investment and development on the TEI and multiple relation the more supporting for advancing the Universal Health Coverage Concept. Basically the Family Medicine approach which relying totally on the family members relationship. Really thank you for providing such useful feature which is help in improving the quality of health care services as a result of linking health and clinical data between family members. This is one of best use case to track the common shared risk factor for family member. Keep great Job :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi @banga,

The existing data approval functionality was problematic and we plan to release a new standalone data approvals app that is really fit-for-purpose. Unfortunately that app is not available at this time, so we are not able to support that functionality in version 2.33 yet.

Kind regards,
Phil

2 Likes

Thanks Phil. Looking forward to this.

1 Like

Hi Phil,

This is a bit tricky then if implementations already use the existing data approval functionality. Was it not possible to leave the existing as it is until the new one is available?

Regards

Elmarie Claasen

image001.png

Health Information Systems Program

3 Likes

Thanks for this excellent work! Looking forward to the new map functionality. I hope to see much more from DHIS2 in future releases in this direction, enabling precision public health…bringing the “where”.

Great work!

1 Like

Thank you for new map functionality. I hope this feature can add to dashboards. :+1:

1 Like

Hi @Elmarie_Claasen,

Unfortunately, it was not possible to keep the existing data approval component at the same time as making certain architectural improvements. It is our belief that this is not a heavily used feature, but those implementations relying on it should feel free to let us know and help us to gauge the priority for the new data approval app.

Kind regards,
Phil

1 Like

Hi @taufiqhs,

Yes, the new maps functionality is also available on dashboards! :wink:

1 Like

Hi Phil,

We will communicate with Oslo regarding our use of the data approval app as well as requirements.

Regards

Elmarie Claasen

image001.png

Health Information Systems Program

1 Like

Ouh okay.

Sorry, And thank you for importing apps

1 Like

Hello,

When will the DHIS2 Capture app be compatible with 2.33? I see that right now it only works with servers up to 2.32.

1 Like

Hi @berhard,
The Web Capture app is supported in 2.33. Do you face any issues with it?

Markus

1 Like

Hi @Markus Thanks for responding and confirmation. Yes, we are facing problems when we update the app and open. Couldn’t finish the configuration process and taking almost a week, and still didn’t open. Here below is how it looks like.

Thank you
Mastewal
Commun

1 Like

@Mastewal, can you try to clear app data on settings> Application Manager. Then try signing in again. Make sure you have stable internet connectivity. I saw you are using WiFi, if may also try using mobile data.

Thanks,

Herald

1 Like

@luwizghie Thank you so much for the suggestion. My worry is that i may lose the offline data if i clear app data.

Thanks
Mastewal

1 Like

@Mastewal I thought it was a first time log in. Can you try switch to Mobile Data?

1 Like