DATA ELEMENTS NOT SHOWING DATA IN PIVOT TABLES

Hello everyone,

I am a newbie to DHIS2 design and customization. I have imported data for Financial October year (2018Oct) and the data can be seen on the data entry screen. However, it does not to get the PIVOT tables despite running analytics, performing maintenance and clearing cache. What is baffling is that other imports for monthly data can be seen after running analytics.

What might i be doing wrong?

Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you @aeidar for bringing this to our attention; there was a discussion on the same earlier this year Here; DATA ELEMENTS NOT SHOWING DATA IN PIVOT TABLES - #7 by INyabuto and I see you also reported the same as a bug on Jira a few days ago; [DHIS2-5273] - Jira which the team is reviewing. @Lars / @dhis2-platform - are you able to support @aeidar in this, please?

Hello James,

Thanks for the follow-up.

In the interim, I have resorted to changing the data set from the period type Financial Oct 2018 (FY2018) to Monthly. The requirements for expiry days,open future periods for data entry and days after period to qualify for timely submission has been set to zero (0).

I have prepared the same data with the period October 2018, imported into DHIS2 2.29, and successfully ran analytics. This data showed up in the PIVOT table and in the data set reports.

I will use this approach pending the resolution of the concern I had raised.

Best.

1 Like

Hi Adaobi,

Sorry you are experiencing some issues. We are testing the reported bug on our end to identify its cause. Please follow our progress in jira on the bug you created. It would be helpful if you could provide us steps in jira on how to reproduce the bug.

Thanks,
Scott

1 Like

Thank you @Scott for the follow-up and update.

It’s nice to know you have a temporary solution while the team is working on fixing the bug @aeidar. Kindly follow up on the ticket in Jira and assist the technical team in reproducing the bug for a quick fix to be made.

Best,
James.