Create event report with site-specific data

Dear DHIS2 Community,

I’m new to DHIS2 and trying to generate an excel table containing all our data from one phase of care per hospital. There are about 190 patients with data and I’m hoping to generate a table which contains on line per patient and one column per variable to export.

Under the “Event Reports” function I have been able to add each of the variables and selected the time periods “this month” and “last month” and saved as a favorite. I’m not sure if I am selecting the facility appropriately as I can click and highlight the hospital name but don’t see an arrow to “add” it. When I click “update” the form populates with the variable names but all columns are blank.

Can someone lend a hand to help me generate these summary tables?

Thank you!
Nichole

2 Likes

Hi @nstarr,
Please make sure on userroles you checked view event analyitics, and you have run analytics.
Once orgunit name is highlighted, this means it has been selected. Try selecting a higher hierarchical level to see if there is data.

If this does not work, share DHIS2 Version and build.

Let us know if this works.

2 Likes

Emma,

Thank you so much for your reply. I searched for userroles but cannot find it. Can you direct me where to find that?

The orgname is highlighted and even at the highest level I don’t see data.

Here is the link to our webapp for DHIS2

http://18.220.170.205:8080/dhis-web-dashboard/#/

Thank you so much for your help,
Nichole

2 Likes

Hi @nstarr,

You can check how to Run Analytics on DHIS2 and also Documentation on the User Roles.

Let us know how it goes.

Best,
James.

1 Like

James & Emma,

Thanks again. I wonder if either I am working with a different version or do not have the appropriate credentials to view that app? Here are all the apps available to me, and when I search Run Analytics or User Roles nothing shows up.

Thank you so much,

Nichole

2 Likes

Hi @nstarr,

I would recommend you talk to your DHIS2 System Administrator (who has the appropriate access) to either give you access or process your request as you had described herein.

Best,
James.

1 Like

James,

Thank you - I will do that and let you know how it goes.

All the best,

Nichole

1 Like

Welcome @nstarr. We shall await your feedback :slightly_smiling_face:.

Best,
James.