Could not save event DHIS2 2.36.3 - Event Capture App

Hi DHIS2 Community,

I am trying to create events in DHIS2 2.36.3 in the Capture App using the Web platform but I am unable to save the entries. I am getting error message “Could not save event”. Users are however, able to create events using the android app.

I have tried clearing the cache, re-installing the war file, but nothing seems to be working. This is what is in the Console Logs.

Anyone experience this? Any tips on how to fix this will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Cynthia.

1 Like

The issue I am currently trying to find a work around. It’s not working on 2.35 and 2.36. If you have a backup for 2.34 please revert because there is no fix if you already have an existing event program. I was even thinking of writing a Jira ticket. But first let me exhaust my thinking.

1 Like

Hey, please have a look at the thread “Unable to create events after upgrade from 2.33 to 2.35.1” - this might be the same problem.

1 Like

Couldn’t find a fix after struggling for long while to find a solution, reinstalled 2.35.6 and reimported all the metadata and data. I also found 3 default categoryoptioncombos in the database, deleted the two duplicates, perhaps that might have been the issue, had I known about this issue earlier “Unable to create events after upgrade from 2.33 to 2.35.1 ” - would have taken a different approach to solving the problem.

1 Like

Hey @ckambobe so you were able to solve the issue? I’m sorry both topics appeared to be different for me until @Markus answered! (:

Hi @Gassim , Yes I was. Thanks.

1 Like

You are welcome! So glad it worked. :smiley: Fixing issues makes things stick in the head forever! :smiley: I marked the post by Markus as solution. Thank you!

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: Data elements don’t have values - ‘couldn’t save event’