Assistance: Daily and monthly frequency data sets

Hi community,

I have two datasets created: one is daily and another is monthly. For the daily data set, I would like to be able to view the days of previous months to enter data , but it is showing days of the current month only (July).

For monthly data set, I would to like to configure it to always show the following month. For example, we are in July, but I would like for August to be available in the drop down list.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi @hernandezmachava,

For the daily dataset you can set the number of ‘expiry days’ to 30. This will only allow data to be entered for the last 30 days. There is not a way to only show the days in the last month. The day that are shown will always be relative to the current date.

For the monthly data set you can set the ‘open future periods for data entry’ to 1 and you can set the ‘Expiry days’ to 1. This will allow the user to enter data for the next month (the month after your current month) and prevent them from entering data for any previous months.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Hi @Scott,

Yes, it really helps.

Many thanks

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: DHIS2 v2.30: Set Expiry Period Type and Expiry Days for Event Program