Android 2.5.1 AutoValue_D2Error (bug or configuration error?)

Dr davide, which mobile app is compatible with version 2.36.6

Hi @musasuso . You can always find this information in the official documentation: DHIS2 Android App - DHIS2 Documentation or in the Android releases notes (either github, CoP ).

To answer your questoin. Android 2.4.x and Android 2.5.x are compatible with 2.36.X

Best.

1 Like

for 2.5.1 this is the error

Please click on the ‘Share’ button to display what the error is, @musasuso

please me ur whasap number

this one is 2.4.1 error
Cause: Unexpected exception

Exception: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.exc.ValueInstantiationException: Cannot construct instance of org.hisp.dhis.android.core.validation.AutoValue_ValidationRuleExpression$Builder, problem: Missing required properties: missingValueStrategy
at [Source: (okhttp3.ResponseBody$BomAwareReader); line: 1, column: 6574] (through reference chain: org.hisp.dhis.android.core.arch.api.payload.internal.Payload[“validationRules”]->java.util.ArrayList[7]->org.hisp.dhis.android.core.validation.$$AutoValue_ValidationRule$Builder[“leftSide”])

Created: Thu Feb 03 16:33:35 GMT 2022

Error component: Server

StackTrace: org.hisp.dhis.android.core.maintenance.AutoValue_D2Error

Error from 2.5.1
cause: Something unexpected went worng.

Exception: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.exc.ValueInstantiationException: Cannot construct instance of org.hisp.dhis.android.core.validation.AutoValue_ValidationRuleExpression$Builder, problem: Missing required properties: missingValueStrategy
at [Source: (okhttp3.ResponseBody$BomAwareReader); line: 1, column: 6574] (through reference chain: org.hisp.dhis.android.core.arch.api.payload.internal.Payload[“validationRules”]->java.util.ArrayList[7]->org.hisp.dhis.android.core.validation.$$AutoValue_ValidationRule$Builder[“leftSide”])

Created: Thu Feb 03 16:48:04 GMT 2022

Error component: Server

StackTrace: org.hisp.dhis.android.core.maintenance.AutoValue_D2Error

Hi @musasuso . This seems to be a bug or a misconfiguration. Is there a chance you are trying this on a testing server and you could share credentials privately? Thanks

2 Likes

Dear Jaime b can i please have your personnel email address so that our server admin can give u access

jaime.bosque@dhis2.org

Hi @musasuso . I believe there is a problem with your ValidationRules. I am not sure how did you build them, maybe you imported them or while migrating but I believe there is an error. This is how this one was before I modified it:

As you can see there is a missing field and that’s the reason Android is crashing. I believe there is a problem in the backend and I invite you to solve all your validation rules and check if it works. I think the following API call should output all the rules that need to be modified (removed URL for privacy purposes):

https://XXXX/api/validationRules?fields=displayName,id,leftSide,rightSide&filter=leftSide.missingValueStrategy:!in:[SKIP_IF_ANY_VALUE_MISSING,NEVER_SKIP,SKIP_IF_ALL_VALUES_MISSING]&filter=rightSide.missingValueStrategy:!in:[SKIP_IF_ANY_VALUE_MISSING,NEVER_SKIP,SKIP_IF_ALL_VALUES_MISSING]&rootJunction=OR

Please try and let us know.

2 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: How to round program indicator results?