We'd love to hear from you! What do you think about the DHIS2 CoP?

I have nothing to say, because so far no one wants to talk to me and explain the DHIS2 to me, and yet I expressed my needs during my presentation

Sincerely, Emerlinda

4 Likes

Dear Emerlinda,

Kindly let us know what you would like to know about DHIS2, and we will connect you with someone who can answer your questions, and provide you with relevant information. Members of the CoP have various levels of technical expertise and DHIS2 experience.

I ask that you post your questions in the correct category (support, implementation, capacity building) to ensure the best and most relevant response.

Veuillez noter que plusieurs membres de la communauté sont les francophones, donc n’hésitez pas à écrire en français.

Best regards/Cordialement,
Kjerstin

3 Likes

Hi Kjerstin,

Last week I requested support in generating reports using Maps under the support category and to do I have not received any feedback or a person been allocated to assist me.

Regards,

Lusanda

3 Likes

Hi @Emerlinda,

Welcome to the community!

Please feel free to raise any specific questions you have in one of the community categories. “Support”, “Communities” might be good places to start.

Kind regards,
Phil

3 Likes

Emerlind do not harry we will give you an answer thought I did not read it your question, but will try, or before me someone will answer.

3 Likes

17 posts were split to a new topic: Support

Dear @kjerstin,

Thanks for this community. However, supporting team has not helped my questions until what I need - therefore how can I improve my HIS on DHIS2. Only Mr @jomutsani and @Markus helped to guide me some references (thanks). You can see my more pending questions - no body help to guide me until the end. Hence, I would like to request this community to improve supporting until need and satisfaction of requested person event DHIS2 level1 and level2 development questions. Thanks!

Best Regards,

3 Likes

I want to thank everyone for their feedback so far - please keep them coming :slight_smile:

We are all part of this community and we are hoping that everyone in the community will be able to help each other and share experiences. If help is needed specifically from one of our core developers, we do ask for patience, as they are naturally quite busy - but they love to hear from the users of DHIS2! :+1:

5 Likes

I don’t have much idea about what are talking about, need more explanation please.

2 Likes

I was not a fan of the switch from email to this format at first, but now I love it. Much easier to find previously posted threads relevant to my questions. I basically just keep the CoP home page open on my computer.

5 Likes

thank you Kjerstin for your message
I’am very happy to be a member of Dhis2 community.
I think that it will help me to understand lot of things about the software and interact with others.
happy year to all.

3 Likes

Thank you Souleymaneya! Welcome to the CoP!

1 Like

That is great to hear!

1 Like

Hello
thank for all. happy new year for all members

3 Likes

Salut !
moi je suis dans une organisation international. nous sommes entrain implante DHIS2 dans le projet Extrême nord du Cameroun. je suis un data manager pour l’implantation .

2 Likes

Hi please use English

Anyway I had developed several applications using DHIS2 and I joined the community so that I can get help where I get stuck and also provide help to others on things I know how to solve.

I also want to learn more about DHIS 2 since its a very good system

4 Likes

Hello! Welcome!

We have not limited the CoP to only the English language.

We encourage CoP members to write in French if they are Francophone members since there is a large number of French-speaking members.

To learn more about DHIS2, I encourage you to take the DHIS2 Fundamentals course, a free online training.
https://academy.dhis2.org/courses/HISP/DHIS2_Level1/2015_Q1/about

There are also DHIS2 Academies organized around the world.

3 Likes

Bonjour et bienvenue!

Nous aimerons bien apprendre plus de votre projet au Cameroun. Et vous pouvez continuer à écrire en français!

Cordialement,
Kjerstin

2 Likes

That will be good practice for those of us who speak a little French!

Claire F Brereton FACS CEng GAICD MPH

UQ Child Health Research Centre

Ph: +61 419 901107

Email: claire.brereton@uq.edu.au

twitter
Twitter: clairebre

ORCID
ORCID 0000-0001-8686-4237

4 Likes

I have taken that course and I have the certificate in that

3 Likes