Want to disable edit button of event capture

Dear team,

I deploy event capture form. But I want to disable edit button whenever end user completed first data entry. Any help? Thanks.

Best
LCaynar

2 Likes

Hi @LCaynar,

You will have to go to the Event Program, Under Add Program Details, we have a Checkbox Block Entry form after CompletedCapture.

Hope this Helps.

Best,
James.

3 Likes

Dear @jomutsani

Big thanks for your prompt help.

Best Regards,
LCaynar

2 Likes

Dear @jomutsani,

I followed your instruction. However, the button update still display; please have a look my work flow below:

1. Set block on Event program

2. Update button still display after completed data capture

Any explanation and help?

Best Regards,
LCAynar

2 Likes

Dear support team, @jomutsani

Disable update is done. However if I want to re-open event in order to allow user to update how can I do? Any help?

Best,
LCaynar

2 Likes

Dear @jomutsani,

Can you help? If I want to re-open event from blocked editing in order to allow user to update data; How can i handle this issue?. Thanks!

Best

1 Like

@LCaynar,

If you want disable update after completion of event then why you want to re-open the event for update again. If you really want to allow user to re-open event for update even after completion you may revert the steps you did earlier (unchecked block entry form after completed).

1 Like

Dear @sohel,

End user requested me to re-open in order to update figure. I have tried as your work flow; however Event Form still is disable. any work flow to resolve this issue?

Best

@jomutsani,

I am fetching the similar issues. Even after marking "Block entry form after completed" properties in my event program still I could update my completed events. Can you please help me to find what possible steps I am missing?

Thanks,
Sohel

1 Like