Version 2.31 Snapshot. Everything else works perfectly fine except Tracker and events can not load. Am running Postgres 11 and Tomcat 1

2 Likes

Hi there @Morley,
It might help to clear the browsers cache with the cache cleaner app, if you had not done that already.

I was not able to reproduce this on the latest version of DHIS2. The code base you are running above is from November 2018. If the problem persists, I would recommend upgrading to the latest 2.31.

Markus

2 Likes

Hi @Markus thanks for your response. I have been clearing cache several times. I have also tried to run in incognito mode. Kindly point me to the link where i can get a WAR file that has a tracker program that works so that i can upgrade the 2.31 SNAPSHOT that i am currently using. I have tried the 2.31 WAR files on DHIS2 but to no avail. What is funny is 2.30 and the prior to versions of 2.30 just works perfectly fine.

Thanks,
Morley

2 Likes

Hi again @Morley,

Did you already test with the newest version of 2.31.1 from this site? Downloads - DHIS2

Great if you could try the latest file, and send the info on the dhis2 version again. If you upgrade you should be running the same version as https://play.dhis2.org/2.31.1/

If the problem persists after the upgrade, please provide the output you see in the logs. And we will see how to proceed.

Which operating system and version are you running?

Markus

1 Like

Hi @Morley, hope you are well - did you get a fix for this?

Everything worked well when i deployed 2.32.

1 Like