Urgent: DHIS Tracker Mobile Client

Dear Developers,

As a matter of urgency, I have the tracker mobile client but it does not give me chance to select the programs i would like to register a person into as I have assigned 2 programs to the org unit and is also not bringing out the person I registered on the phone. the fields on the phone tracker mobile client is different from the field on my dhis. Please help!!!

I also want a mobile client where my url can be bundled so I don’t have to start entering the url as the users might delete it.

Please let me know what to do as this is a matter of urgency.

BlackBerry: 3114F90C
Phone: 08028851441, 08035560463
emails: deemoyes@yahoo.com, addyraph@yahoo.com
Yahoo IM: deemoyes
Facebook: pharael
twitter:pharaell

Hi Dayo,

Can’t say very much about your question on the tracker, but it is fairly easy to build a custom client with the URL already there. You can modify the “ant-build.properties” file of the source code with your server URL, and it will be prepopulated in the client once you recompile it. Depending on the version you use, it may or may not be possible to modify the URL.

Regards,

Jason

···

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 12:33 PM, Dayo Adeyomoye deemoyes@yahoo.com wrote:

Dear Developers,

As a matter of urgency, I have the tracker mobile client but it does not give me chance to select the programs i would like to register a person into as I have assigned 2 programs to the org unit and is also not bringing out the person I registered on the phone. the fields on the phone tracker mobile client is different from the field on my dhis. Please help!!!

I also want a mobile client where my url can be bundled so I don’t have to start entering the url as the users might delete it.

Thanks Jason for your prompt response.

Please where do i find the source code for the mobile client.

Hi Dayo,

Can’t say very much about your question on the tracker, but it is fairly easy to build a custom client with the URL already there. You can modify the “ant-build.properties” file of the source code with your server URL, and it will be prepopulated in the client once you recompile it. Depending on the version you use, it may or may not be possible to modify the URL.

Regards,

Jason

···

On Friday, March 7, 2014 11:37 AM, Jason Pickering jason.p.pickering@gmail.com wrote:

Dear Developers,

As a matter of urgency, I have the tracker mobile client but it does not give me chance to select the programs i would like to register a person into as I have assigned 2 programs to the org unit and is also not bringing out the person I registered on the phone. the fields on the phone tracker mobile client is different from the field on my
dhis. Please help!!!

You can find the J2ME client source code here.

https://code.launchpad.net/~dhis-mobile-devs/dhis-mobile/trunk

You will also need the Sun Java Wireless Toolkit 2.5.2 download, Ant, and a Java SDK, which you can find through your search engine. A few things to download and configure, but not too troublesome. :slight_smile:

Regards,

Jason

···

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 12:53 PM, Dayo Adeyomoye deemoyes@yahoo.com wrote:

On Friday, March 7, 2014 11:37 AM, Jason Pickering jason.p.pickering@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Dayo,

Regards,

Jason

Dear Developers,

Thanks a lot Jason for your amazing help of all time. I appreciate much.

Sincerely,

Adedayo

···

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 12:53 PM, Dayo Adeyomoye deemoyes@yahoo.com wrote:

Hi Dayo,

Regards,

Jason

Dear Developers,