Upgrade dhis2 from 2.25 into 2.26 probelm Tracker

Hi,
I’ve installed dhis2.25 and configured a Tracker Program with data element, tracked entity attribute. Then I’ve created a Tracker Program, assign it to an organisation unit and finally created a stade and everything is okay but after running the script for upgrading and upgrading into dhis2.26 I can still the program but the tracked entity attribut is not display as in dhis2.25… Are there difference between create a Tracker program in dhis2.26. Could someone help me please?
Thanks,
Lanja

1 Like

Hi @Lanja,

May I ask why you chose to start from DHIS2 version 2.25? This version is no longer supported by the development team. For best team and community support I would advice to start with newest DHIS2 version (2.32), or at least one of supported versions (2.30 and up). :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Gintare
I actually run a trainee and my topic is about upgrading dhis form 2.25 until 2.30…
Thanks

2 Likes

@Lanja,

Good to know! In this case, could you tell us what is the difference after the upgrade? Which properties are missing/updated? Would be also helpful if you provided the API responses for comparison that you get when calling /api/trackedEntityAttributes/id.

1 Like