Trouble with DHIS 2 configuration

Hello everyone.

I have still not gotten any response on this. I will appreciate any help, thank you.

Chinedu

···

On 23 May 2014 12:12, “chinedu aniekwe” caniekwe@mgic-nigeria.org wrote:

Hello All,

I am trying to configure DHIS2 for use to capture patient line information at facility level.

I have been able to do the following:

1. Set up organisation units, organisation unit groups and organisation unit sets
  1. Set up option sets
  1. Set up Attributes
  1. Was able to see them play out through the tracking menu -> person registration.

These are my challenges:

1. I am not able to make updates to the ‘person registration’ when it is saved
  1. I don’t seem to have figured out how to work around the ‘visit schedule’
  1. I need to add additional forms to the tracking menu but can figure out how to do that
  1. When a program is added, it throws an exception when you try to enroll a client into a program.
  1. If i shutdown tomcat server and turn it on again, I loss all my data. Is there something else I should do after the clicking the normal save button?

Questions???

1. How do I get a MySQL database dump to work with since the copy database I found in the DHIS download website reports an error when I try restoring.

I will appreciate any help/responses to help me get along with this. Thank you.

Regards

Chinedu

At none of the place you have mentioned any thing about the version, build id,

purpose of your DHIS 2 use etc.

Regards

Brajesh Murari

P please consider the environment before printing this email

Hello everyone.

I have still not gotten any response on this. I will appreciate any help, thank you.

Chinedu

···

On Wednesday, 28 May 2014 11:30 AM, chinedu aniekwe bcaniekwe@gmail.com wrote:

On 23 May 2014 12:12, “chinedu aniekwe” caniekwe@mgic-nigeria.org wrote:

Hello All,

I am trying to configure DHIS2 for use to capture patient line information at facility level.

I have been able to do the following:

1. Set up organisation units, organisation unit groups and organisation unit sets
  1. Set up option sets
  1. Set up Attributes
  1. Was able to see them play out through the tracking menu -> person registration.

These are my challenges:

~ We think these are your personal issues not challenges

1. I am not able to make updates to the ‘person registration’ when it is saved

~ DHIS 2 version is not mentioned, its quite tough to identify where is the issue

1. I don’t seem to have figured out how to work around the ‘visit schedule’

~ If you like, you can take help of DHIS 2 user manual, not around, but along or across ‘visit schedule’

1. I need to add additional forms to the tracking menu but can figure out how to do that

~ If you like, you can take help of DHIS 2 user manual, that might figure out most of your issues.

1. When a program is added, it throws an exception when you try to enroll a client into a program.

~ Throwing exception is a very general phenomena in applications developed on JAVA supported platform.

~ you should not wear about it rather you should read carefully the loga which might be address your issues.

1. If i shutdown tomcat server and turn it on again, I loss all my data. Is there something else I should do after the clicking the normal save button?

~ Means, your installed application losses all your data after tomcat getting shutdown !

Questions???

1. How do I get a MySQL database dump to work with since the copy database I found in the DHIS download website reports an error when I try restoring.

~ it would be nice if you will try to make your own database in your installed DHIS 2 rather than downloading

for your purpose.

I will appreciate any help/responses to help me get along with this. Thank you.

~ It would be nice if you will try to describe your purpose of DHIS 2 use !

Regards

Chinedu

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users
Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp