Tracker Android App: Data elements in mixed order

Hi all -

We are testing Tracker Capture android app 0.5.8 (latest release) and also 0.5.6.

The order of our data elements is not the same as the desktop (we have 2 stages, one with many sections, almost all sections have this issue).

Also, when there’s an option tied to a second field (like choose Yes, and a question pops below), the new question is appearing at the bottom of the screen, not below the question just answered.

Any ideas as to why?

(I have contacted Simon below, who had the same issue last year).

Thank you,

ATT00001.txt (244 Bytes)

···

Sara

Sara Gaudon, LogicalOutcomes

Skype: sara@logicaloutcomes.net | Toronto 647-478-5634 x103 Washington 202-779-9634 x103

From: Dhis2-devs dhis2-devs-bounces+sara=logicaloutcomes.net@lists.launchpad.net on behalf of simon mugisa nomisrmugisa@gmail.com

Sent: July 22, 2017 3:41 AM

To: dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Subject: [Dhis2-devs] dataElements in tracker-android apps not arranged similar to web application

Hi Devs,

Am experiencing something disturbing with the android tracker capture application thing is when i log in with the android tracker application on of the sections data elements are not arranged as was expected i.e. as they are arranges in the the web application. my question is how to program rules affect the sequence of the position of the data Elements in the android tracker app because they are apparently distorted in sequence in the app.

kind regards to all,

Simon Robert Kununka

DHIS2 implementer, Analyst and Consultant

Uganda-Kampala

Direct: +256-777-108-323

E-mail:
nomisrmugisa@gmail.com

“Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less change , wish for more wisdom.”

• This message and its attachments are confidential and solely for the intended recipients. If received in error, please delete them and notify the sender via reply e-mail immediately.*

Just to add – the attribute category option combo is also not responding in the Tracker capture app.

···

Sent: Friday, August 17, 2018 4:43 PM

To: DHIS2 Users List dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Cc: Georgi Chakarov georgi@logicaloutcomes.net; Kristiyan Panayotov Kristiyan@logicaloutcomes.net

Subject: Re: Tracker Android App: Data elements in mixed order

Hi all -

We are testing Tracker Capture android app 0.5.8 (latest release) and also 0.5.6.

The order of our data elements is not the same as the desktop (we have 2 stages, one with many sections, almost all sections have this issue).

Also, when there’s an option tied to a second field (like choose Yes, and a question pops below), the new question is appearing at the bottom of the screen, not below the question just answered.

Any ideas as to why?

Thank you,

Sara

Skype: sara@logicaloutcomes.net | Toronto 647-478-5634 x103 Washington 202-779-9634 x103

From: Dhis2-devs <dhis2-devs-bounces+sara=logicaloutcomes.net@lists.launchpad.net > on behalf of simon mugisa nomisrmugisa@gmail.com

Subject: [Dhis2-devs] dataElements in tracker-android apps not arranged similar to web application

Hi Devs,

Am experiencing something disturbing with the android tracker capture application thing is when i log in with the android tracker application on of the sections data elements are not arranged as was expected i.e. as they are arranges in the the web application. my question is how to program rules affect the sequence of the position of the data Elements in the android tracker app because they are apparently distorted in sequence in the app.

kind regards to all,

Simon Robert Kununka

Uganda-Kampala

E-mail:
nomisrmugisa@gmail.com

“Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less change , wish for more wisdom.”

• This message and its attachments are confidential and solely for the intended recipients. If received in error, please delete them and notify the sender via reply e-mail immediately.*

Hi all,

You also have to sort the DE in the basic form section (which is the order respected by the app).

If you give a look at it, the sorting of the DE in the basic form section should correspond to the order displayed by the mobile app. (which is basically the order you added the DE’s to the program).

Best regards,

Thomas

···

On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 3:44 PM, Georgi Chakarov georgi@logicaloutcomes.net wrote:

Just to add – the attribute category option combo is also not responding in the Tracker capture app.

Cc: Georgi Chakarov georgi@logicaloutcomes.net; Kristiyan Panayotov Kristiyan@logicaloutcomes.net

Hi all -

Any ideas as to why?

Thank you,

Sara

From: Dhis2-devs <dhis2-devs-bounces+sara=logicaloutcomes.net@lists.launchpad.net > on behalf of simon mugisa nomisrmugisa@gmail.com

Hi Devs,

kind regards to all,

Simon Robert Kununka

Uganda-Kampala

E-mail:
nomisrmugisa@gmail.com

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Thomas Warichet

DHIS2 Expert

Mobile: +32 486 48 30 60
www.bluesquarehub.com

Thanks, we’ll give it a shot. It seems that the app respects the section arrangement partially.

Georgi

···

Hi all,

You also have to sort the DE in the basic form section (which is the order respected by the app).

If you give a look at it, the sorting of the DE in the basic form section should correspond to the order displayed by the mobile app. (which is basically the order you added the DE’s to the program).

Best regards,

Thomas

Thomas Warichet

DHIS2 Expert

Mobile: +32 486 48 30 60

www.bluesquarehub.com

On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 3:44 PM, Georgi Chakarov georgi@logicaloutcomes.net wrote:

Hi all -

Any ideas as to why?

Thank you,

Sara

From: Dhis2-devs dhis2-devs-bounces+sara=logicaloutcomes.net@lists.launchpad.net on behalf of simon mugisa nomisrmugisa@gmail.com

Hi Devs,

kind regards to all,

Simon Robert Kununka

Uganda-Kampala

E-mail:
nomisrmugisa@gmail.com

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

Post to : dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-users

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp