The way to refresh Forms when we make changes

Hi, please i have a problem when i custom my form when i make changes and open the form it still remains the same. Do you know how to make the changes appear please.

Thank you.

Certainly! It sounds like you’re experiencing an issue with customizing a form and not seeing the changes reflected when you open it. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and resolve this issue:

Troubleshooting Steps

1. Clear Cache and Refresh:

• Sometimes, changes are not immediately visible due to browser caching. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page to see if the changes appear.
  2. Publish Customizations:

• After making changes to the form, make sure that you have published the customizations. Publishing ensures that the changes are applied and available to users.
      • In Dynamics 365 or Power Apps, navigate to the form designer, make your changes, and click the “Publish” button to publish your changes.
  3. Check Security Roles:

• Ensure that the security roles assigned to your user account have the necessary permissions to view the customized form. Lack of permissions can prevent you from seeing the changes.
  4. Form Preview Mode:

• Sometimes, the form designer has a preview mode that shows how the form will look when published. Ensure that you exit the preview mode and save your changes.
  5. Browser Compatibility:

• Ensure you are using a supported browser for your platform. Some browsers may not render customizations correctly.

Recommended Response

Hi there,

I understand you’re facing issues with customizing a form and not seeing the changes when you open it. Here are a few steps you can take to ensure your changes appear:

1. Clear Browser Cache: Clear your browser cache and refresh the page. Browser caching can sometimes prevent new changes from being displayed.

2. Publish Customizations: After making changes to the form, publish them. Navigate to the form designer, apply your changes, and click the “Publish” button.

3. Check Permissions: Ensure your security role has the necessary permissions to view the customized form. A lack of permissions can prevent changes from being visible.

4. Exit Form Preview Mode: If you’re in preview mode in the form designer, exit the preview mode and save your changes.

5. Browser Compatibility: Check if you are using a browser supported by your platform. Some browsers may not render customizations correctly.

If you continue to face issues after following these steps, please provide more details about your setup and your changes so we can assist you further.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

@zubair_khan thank you for your help, i create a program tracker which inside i create the data entry form in the “program stage”. I create a program rule unfortunately when refresh it still remain the same.

@zubair_khan, i have just clear the browser cache it works. For anyone here it is

1 Like