In Pakistan under the Global Fund supported Malaria project the following DHIS2 reporting system exists.
- FM-1 Register : In this register the entries of Malaria suspects are made on daily basis by the Malaria focal person at facility level.
- FM-2 Report : The aggregate of monthly entries of Malaria suspects are entered into monthly FM-2 report, all the collected FM-2 Reports from a District are entered in online DHIS2 online system at District level by Incharge Data Management Unit.
Problems in DHIS2 System
- Poor motivational level of Malaria focal person at facility level.
- Security situation in the far flung districts.
- Lack of mobile network in the remote districts.
- Limited Internet facilities in Pakistan.
- Proper training facilities of DHIS2 at District level in Pakistan.
Solutions of the issues
- The District Health Officer should encourage the Malaria focal persons for their good performance.
- Efforts for peace should be made by the citizens.
- The mobile network should be extended to the remote areas of Pakistan.
- Internet facilities should be provided by the GOP at District level for DHIS2 Office.
- There must be 06 days DHIS2 training at district level for the DMU Incharges in Pakistan.