TC "complete" modal

Hi devs,
the «complete» modal in TC does not look very nice. The heading is smaller than than normal, and the cancel button has no space above it.

Regards

Olav

Hi Olav.
The line seems to break in presence of the "Complete event and enrollment" button - will make a margin above the button to avoid them clinging together. The heading is an explicit style update made in 2.24, but you think the bigger header was nicer? :slight_smile:

Markus

···

5. jul. 2016 kl. 14.30 skrev Olav Poppe <olav.poppe@me.com>:

Hi devs,
the «complete» modal in TC does not look very nice. The heading is smaller than than normal, and the cancel button has no space above it.

Regards
Olav

<Skjermbilde 2016-07-05 kl. 14.27.05.png>
More help : ListHelp - Launchpad Help

Great.

Regarding header, my point is just that «Complete» is <h3> whilst the others I’ve seen (like «Error») are <h2>.

Olav

···

5. jul. 2016 kl. 15.25 skrev Markus Bekken <markus.bekken@gmail.com>:

Hi Olav.
The line seems to break in presence of the "Complete event and enrollment" button - will make a margin above the button to avoid them clinging together. The heading is an explicit style update made in 2.24, but you think the bigger header was nicer? :slight_smile:

Markus

5. jul. 2016 kl. 14.30 skrev Olav Poppe <olav.poppe@me.com>:

Hi devs,

Regards
Olav

<Skjermbilde 2016-07-05 kl. 14.27.05.png>
More help : ListHelp - Launchpad Help