Summary Report

Hi all,

I´m trying to visualize the summary report of a program… and get no activity. Even if I just registered a patient , enrolled it in the program, and introduced some data for the stage.

I have another program, which is single event, and for that one it works perfectly…

Am I missing any step?

I´m using versio 2.6 (yes, I have to update, will soon) but for now need to keep on 2.6…

Any clue?

thanks!!

I wonder if this report pulls data from the data mart. If so you will need to run the data mart process before you will see any reports. Typically it is scheduled to run at night, but if you want to see your data the same day you need to run it from the Reports menu.

Randy Wilson

HMIS Advisor/MOH

Kigali, Rwanda

···

From: dhis2-users-bounces+rwilson=msh.org@lists.launchpad.net [mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+rwilson=msh.org@lists.launchpad.net] On Behalf Of Marta Vila
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2012 8:57 AM
To: dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net
Subject: [Dhis2-users] Summary Report

Hi all,

I´m trying to visualize the summary report of a program… and get no activity. Even if I just registered a patient , enrolled it in the program, and introduced some data for the stage.

I have another program, which is single event, and for that one it works perfectly…

Am I missing any step?

I´m using versio 2.6 (yes, I have to update, will soon) but for now need to keep on 2.6…

Any clue?

thanks!!

thanks Randy,

I wondered the same, and run the datamart, but no changes…

I think i have some problem while storing the stage information… i´ll upgrade to 2.8 and check again.

thanks again!!

···

On 4 June 2012 12:39, Wilson,Randy rwilson@msh.org wrote:

I wonder if this report pulls data from the data mart. If so you will need to run the data mart process before you will see any reports. Typically it is scheduled to run at night, but if you want to see your data the same day you need to run it from the Reports menu.

Randy Wilson

HMIS Advisor/MOH

Kigali, Rwanda

From: dhis2-users-bounces+rwilson=msh.org@lists.launchpad.net [mailto:dhis2-users-bounces+rwilson=msh.org@lists.launchpad.net] On Behalf Of Marta Vila

Sent: Monday, June 04, 2012 8:57 AM
To: dhis2-users@lists.launchpad.net
Subject: [Dhis2-users] Summary Report

Hi all,

Am I missing any step?

Any clue?

thanks!!