Some of data values weren't saved.

Dear all,

I don’t know if this is a bug or because of other reasons.
The case is when users enter data in data entry forms, although every text box changed to green. But when users refresh the page, he/she see that there are some data values were not save and those text box are blank.

This doesn’t happen always. Average, about 1/10 data entry forms will meet this problem. And in that data entry forms will have about 3/10 data values meet this problem.

I used to enter data values into DHIS and I also met this problem but very less time than users have met.

This case happen each month when users enter data. They complaint to me, but I don’t know if it is because of server slow or because of the program. Do you have any suggestion?

···

Thuy
HISP Vietnam
+84902079126

Hi Thuy,

OK, can you please investigate this further? Values are stored continuously with ajax request as the user tabs from input field to input field. I suggest you put some logging here and see what is going on when values are not saved.

cheers Lars

···

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 5:48 AM, Thuy Nguyen thuy.hispvietnam@gmail.com wrote:

Dear all,

The case is when users enter data in data entry forms, although every text box changed to green. But when users refresh the page, he/she see that there are some data values were not save and those text box are blank.

This doesn’t happen always. Average, about 1/10 data entry forms will meet this problem. And in that data entry forms will have about 3/10 data values meet this problem.

I used to enter data values into DHIS and I also met this problem but very less time than users have met.

This case happen each month when users enter data. They complaint to me, but I don’t know if it is because of server slow or because of the program. Do you have any suggestion?

Hi all,

I have finished and Tri will deploy it into the Ho Chi Minh system to test.

Best regards

···

2009/10/23 Lars Helge Øverland larshelge@gmail.com

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 5:48 AM, Thuy Nguyen thuy.hispvietnam@gmail.com wrote:

Dear all,

Hi Thuy,

OK, can you please investigate this further? Values are stored continuously with ajax request as the user tabs from input field to input field. I suggest you put some logging here and see what is going on when values are not saved.

cheers Lars

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

Post to : dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Châu Thu Trân
HISP Viet Nam
Cell phone: +84 97 324 1542