Some Issues with Tracker Capture

Hi all

Few issues have appeared while working with tracker capture (I checked on apps.dhis2/demo server).

1. Sort Order not preserved of attributes in the register beneficiary screen when no program is chosen.(i.e. when only the no program attributes are dipslayed) But they come in order when a program is selected.

2. Cannot edit profile of a beneficiary when registered without a program. The attributes don’t come in the Profile widget.

3. All attributes do not appear in the dashboard profile widget and only those appear where initially some value was entered. Even on clicking edit only those attributes come which previously had some value. Eg: if i leave an attribute value unentered like if i dont enter last name initially and then want to enter it later i can’t do it.

Please share your views on the above. Do these qualify as bugs?

Regards

Thanks

Hi Harsh,

Not all are bugs, but will anyway fix/implement them - 2 is a bug 1 is not yet implemented.

But I am not able to reproduce 3.

···

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 8:37 AM, Harsh Atal harsh.atal@gmail.com wrote:

Hi all

Few issues have appeared while working with tracker capture (I checked on apps.dhis2/demo server).

1. Sort Order not preserved of attributes in the register beneficiary screen when no program is chosen.(i.e. when only the no program attributes are dipslayed) But they come in order when a program is selected.
  1. Cannot edit profile of a beneficiary when registered without a program. The attributes don’t come in the Profile widget.
  1. All attributes do not appear in the dashboard profile widget and only those appear where initially some value was entered. Even on clicking edit only those attributes come which previously had some value. Eg: if i leave an attribute value unentered like if i dont enter last name initially and then want to enter it later i can’t do it.

Regards

Thanks

Thank you,

Abyot.

Thank you Abyot.
regarding 3 - actually this one is also related to the no program list attributes. If a tracked entity is enrolled in a program and when we see the dashboard for the tracked entity and by selecting that program where the tracked entity was enrolled then on the dashboard the profile widget works perfectly.But when in the same dashboard you change the selected program to [Please select a program] then there is a problem with the number of attributes appearing in the profile widget.Ideally all the no program attributes should come there.

regards

harsh

···

On 26 February 2015 at 14:30, Abyot Gizaw abyota@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Harsh,

Not all are bugs, but will anyway fix/implement them - 2 is a bug 1 is not yet implemented.

But I am not able to reproduce 3.

Thank you,

Abyot.

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 8:37 AM, Harsh Atal harsh.atal@gmail.com wrote:

Hi all

1. Cannot edit profile of a beneficiary when registered without a program. The attributes don’t come in the Profile widget.
  1. All attributes do not appear in the dashboard profile widget and only those appear where initially some value was entered. Even on clicking edit only those attributes come which previously had some value. Eg: if i leave an attribute value unentered like if i dont enter last name initially and then want to enter it later i can’t do it.

Regards

Thanks