Setting "zeroissignificant" column from csv file import does not work -- DHIS2 2.25

This message and its attachments are confidential and solely for the intended recipients. If received in error, please delete them and notify the sender via reply e-mail immediately.

···

Dear DHIS2 community,

When doing data elements upload from csv file (both add new or edit existing) we are using the following csv file structure:

Name, uid, code, shortname, description, formname, domaintype, valuetype, aggregationtype, zeroissignificant

The last field is set to true for numeric data element as we would like to store zero data values. As shown in the image below, the checkbox still has to be checked manually.

Is there some step that I am missing, or should I use another syntax for this last column. I have to update hundreds of data elements.

Your suggestions are welcome!

Regards,

Tantely.

Dear Raminosoa,

U can update the dataelement table directly and set the zeroissignificant to true for all after update for dataelement created that day. Then go to data administration->maintenance and the clear application cache.

That works too.
Sql script looks like

Update dataelement set zeroissignificant = true where created::date =‘2017-05-25’

Note that the created helps not to update all dataelements, you can choose any other filter e.g a starting string.

Alex

···

On Thursday, May 25, 2017, Raminosoa Rabemanantsoa, Tantely traminosoa@mikolo.org wrote:

Dear DHIS2 community,

When doing data elements upload from csv file (both add new or edit existing) we are using the following csv file structure:

Name, uid, code, shortname, description, formname, domaintype, valuetype, aggregationtype, zeroissignificant

The last field is set to true for numeric data element as we would like to store zero data values. As shown in the image below, the checkbox still has to be checked manually.

Is there some step that I am missing, or should I use another syntax for this last column. I have to update hundreds of data elements.

Regards,

Tantely.

This message and its attachments are confidential and solely for the intended recipients. If received in error, please delete them and notify the sender via reply e-mail immediately.

Alex Tumwesigye

Technical Advisor - DHIS2 (Consultant),
Ministry of Health/AFENET | HISP Uganda

Kampala

Uganda
+256 774149 775, + 256 759 800161

Skype ID: talexie

IT Consultant (Servers, Networks and Security, Health Information Systems - DHIS2, Disease Outbreak & Surveillance Systems) & Solar Consultant

"I don’t want to be anything other than what I have been - one tree hill "

Dear Alex,

Thank you for your suggestion! While trying to run the SQL script I get the following error message: “SQL query contains illegal keywords” when bringing the “zeroissignificant” field name in the script, even closing it between brackets. Here it is:

update dataelement

set [zeroissignificant] = true

where lastupdated::date =‘2017-05-25’;

Thanks,

Tantely.

···

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 9:57 PM, Alex Tumwesigye atumwesigye@gmail.com wrote:

Dear Raminosoa,

U can update the dataelement table directly and set the zeroissignificant to true for all after update for dataelement created that day. Then go to data administration->maintenance and the clear application cache.

That works too.
Sql script looks like

Update dataelement set zeroissignificant = true where created::date =‘2017-05-25’

Note that the created helps not to update all dataelements, you can choose any other filter e.g a starting string.

Alex

On Thursday, May 25, 2017, Raminosoa Rabemanantsoa, Tantely traminosoa@mikolo.org wrote:

Dear DHIS2 community,

Regards,

Tantely.

Alex Tumwesigye

Technical Advisor - DHIS2 (Consultant),
Ministry of Health/AFENET | HISP Uganda

Kampala

Uganda
+256 774149 775, + 256 759 800161

Skype ID: talexie

IT Consultant (Servers, Networks and Security, Health Information Systems - DHIS2, Disease Outbreak & Surveillance Systems) & Solar Consultant

"I don’t want to be anything other than what I have been - one tree hill "