I hope I understood your question here. If you enroll a person with on a specific date, you want to generate the report dates in all programstages based on the enrollment date, so there is no need to set this date manually?
I checked this out for you anyway. It’s possible to set a default date on report date in program stages.
You can choose between using the enrollment date or incident date as the default report date in the stage.
- Go to maintenance - program - open your program
- Select section 4 - program stages, and open one stage.
- Select: Auto-generate Event
- A new option will pop up: Open data entry form after enrollment. Select this one.
- Then choose the date you want to use as default report date.
- Update stage and save program.
- Run cache cleaner or update program version number before testing.
If you set this on all program stages - every stage will have status: ACTIVE, and it might affect working list settings if you are using a program stage to sort the scheduled or overdue events for example.
I also saw if the setting: First stage appears on registration page - the report date will not be set as the enrollment date.