Screen error

Hi Marco,

Tracker capture works a bit differently… below are few steps that you need to follow

1. use custom form

2. access the custom form

var dataEntryForm = document.querySelector(‘d2-custom-form’);

var $scope = angular.element(dataEntryForm).scope();

1. now within the custom form, you can access all your input fields value through using the data elements uid (UID)

var val = $scope.currentEvent[‘UID’]

… you can the proceed with calculating your indicators…

···

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 4:53 PM, Marko David Garcia markodavidgm@gmail.com wrote:

Hello Tran .

We are basically trying to make some simple calculations in a multiple events with registration form .

Initially we tried to make these calculations with indicators, but when try to include these on a stage with sections , these can’t be added because only data elements appear .

So we decided to perform calculations using javascript and forms with design, but the dataelements with date type appear in yellow and don’t save the information .

To workaround this issue we used the tracker capture, the date dataelements works fine, but the tracker doesn’t perform the javascript calculations.

Could you suggest any option to solve this problem.

Thank you.

Thank you,

Abyot.

Cordialmente,

Mag. (c). Marko David Garcia M.

Ingeniería Telemática

Universidad del Cauca

2015-04-27 0:49 GMT-05:00 Tran Chau (HISP Vietnam) tran.hispvietnam@gmail.com:

Hi Marko,

The internet is too slow to connect to websites of foreign country because the internet cable is broken again.

I tried to test this bug, but it works fine in my local site.

I cannot connect the demo to do an example for testing because of internet.

Could you create an example about this bug on demo server ?

We will see what is wrong as soon as I can connect the DHIS demo server.

Best regards,

Tran Chau

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 8:55 PM, Abyot Gizaw abyota@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Tran,

Marko has already explained this in the list, he can also give you more details.

so the bug he is getting is on Individual records module, on 2.18 and this happens when he is entering value for date type data elements… the error log he attached refers to commons.js

Thank you,

Abyot.

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 3:51 PM, Tran Chau (HISP Vietnam) tran.hispvietnam@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Abyot,

Can you give me more information about which function, when this bug occurs and which version for testing this bug ?

Best regards,
Tran Chau

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 8:49 PM, Abyot Gizaw abyota@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Tran,

Do you have time to look into this?

Thank you,

Abyot.

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 3:40 PM, Marko David Garcia markodavidgm@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Abyot, this is the console error screen.

Best regards,

Mag. (c). Marko David Garcia M.

Ingeniería Telemática

Universidad del Cauca