Save the Date for the DHIS2 Annual Conference 2022 coming up, 20 - 23 June!

J’ai besoin de participer à la conférence annuel de DHIS2. Quelles sont les conditions requises?

1 Like

Thanks so much for this announcement.

Looking forward to attending

Edgar

1 Like

Thank you DHIS2 team for planning conference hopefully will get together there

1 Like

Merci bien ALICE pour le partage,nous serons ravis d’y participer à cette conférence.
Cordialement !.

1 Like

Bonjour Christian

Il n’y a pas de prérequis. La Conférence Annuelle est ouverte à tous les membres de la Communauté DHIS2. Nous annoncerons l’ouverture des inscriptions très bientôt.

1 Like

Thank you all for your nice posts! If you haven’t done so already, please feel free to introduce yourself to the community in the topic below :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks for the brief highlights, as a new community member one has to get time and make an introduction and the likes.

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Thank you for the invitation.

This is well noted.

Mureed

1 Like

Looking forward to it. We hope to be there!

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @aliceal

1 Like

Good morning DHIS2 Expert community

Please I am LAMIN SAIDYFAYE from the Ministry of Health .I need my invitation letter Colleagues.

2 Likes

Hi Lamin. We’re planning to open registration for the Annual Conference soon. Alice will post here on the CoP as soon as the form is available so that you can sign up.

3 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the invitation Alice! is the place confirmed? HISP-UiO or other place?

1 Like

Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Merci Alice pour cette invitation. C’est événement très attendu par toute la communauté DHIS2. Je serais heureux d’être parmi vous à cette conférence. Merci

2 Likes

Hi @andualem.aklilu! Yes, we are planning to host the in-person event at the HISP UiO office in Oslo. There will also be an online component for people who want to join us remotely.

4 Likes

Thank you for the invitation

1 Like

Hello.
Thank you very much for the invitation.
I am very interested in this conference as Director of the National Health Information System in Burundi.
We use the DHIS2 platform

1 Like