Retrieving complete enrollments

Dear Community,

I have some TEI which have completed enrollment and others which are still active in my system. I would like to generate lists for only those whose enrollment status is still active.

Currently, tracker capture DHIS2.3.1 has the option of downloading these lists per organization unit but i have over 2000 organization units and I cannot download them one by one.

can anyone please advise me the table i can directly query in the back end to be able to generate these lists? Also is this a feature that can be considered in future releases which can enable users to download these lists? I think this was supported in one of the older tracker versions if i remember well.

Thank you.

Absolom

1 Like

Dear @amuramira

Have you tried using events report with atleast a stage that every enrolment must have and under Table options, you have Program status option to choose and you can select active or completed

1 Like

Thank you @prosper for your feedback. Unfortunately that option is only available when your are working with aggregated reports and not available when you want to download a list (individual records).

1 Like

Hi @amuramira,
The status of the TEI can be found in the table programinstance.
You will need to join a number tables to get a complete set of details or values.

1 Like

Thank you @Emma_Kassy this will be very helpful.

Absolom

1 Like