Requirement

Dear All,
We have the following requirement for an data element. Please let me know what will be the best way to implement it in DHIS2

Say the aggregate data element is ABC for a facility, Facility 1

On the 1st date (the day when the system starts) for a Facility the Admin Facility Staff will enter initial current value of ABC in a data entry form (UI-1). Say the initial value is X.

This form will be entered

1. On the first day of implementation

2. Once in a while when required to manually override the value of ABC

Facility staff will rarely use UI-1

Nice to Have
requirement:

When the form is edited it will be great to have a time-stamped history of this record only if the system automatically does it

We will not like to have any
“Frequency” (Period) , that needs to be manually selected. But as it seems a required field, we can make the Frequency Yearly. If that is the
case, is it possible to have a job that will copy the value of ABC of 2013 to 2014 at mid-night of 31st December, 2013 automatically?

Ongoing basis the Facility Staff at the Front desk (different from the admin staff), will be using another form (UI-2) to increment ABC by 1, with a single click

The initial ABC value will come from the UI 1. Say, it is X.

It will have the following layout

ABC = X_ (not editable) [Increment Button by 1]

The facility staff will click on the increment button. With one click the value of ABC will become X + 1.

The
facility staff may do this click once, more then once or not at-all on a
single day. It is not required to capture the time-stamp of these clicks.

The requirement is
that the staff entry will be ONLY in the form of clicking the buttons, nothing else.

There should be minimal amount of manual data entry required in this screen. If
any data is required (e.g: Organization Unit) it should be only a single value and defaulted by the system (e.g: Organization Unit defaulted to Facility 1)

The basic idea of the requirement is as following:

1. The facility admin wants to make this easier for the staff as much as possible while wants to keep the duty segregated.

2. They want to have two UI, one for initialization and manual override and other for one click update (not editable)

They are not so concerned about the reporting part. It is good to have the audit , history etc to understand the performance of staff, but not at the expense of making it difficult for the staff in their already burdened day.

Thanks

Barnali Banerjee

Dear All,
We have the following requirement for an data element. Please let me know what will be the best way to implement it in DHIS2

On the 1st date (the day when the system starts) for a Facility the Admin Facility Staff will enter initial current value of ABC in a data entry form (UI-1). Say the initial value is X.

2. Once in a while when required to manually override the value of ABC

Nice to Have
requirement:

When the form is edited it will be great to have a time-stamped history of this record only if the system automatically does it

“Frequency” (Period) , that needs to be manually selected. But as it seems a required field, we can make the Frequency Yearly. If that is the
case, is it possible to have a job that will copy the value of ABC of 2013 to 2014 at mid-night of 31st December, 2013 automatically?

Ongoing basis the Facility Staff at the Front desk (different from the admin staff), will be using another form (UI-2) to increment ABC by 1, with a single click

The facility staff will click on the increment button. With one click the value of ABC will become X + 1.

The

The requirement is
that the staff entry will be ONLY in the form of clicking the buttons, nothing else.

any data is required (e.g: Organization Unit) it should be only a single value and defaulted by the system (e.g: Organization Unit defaulted to Facility 1)

1. The facility admin wants to make this easier for the staff as much as possible while wants to keep the duty segregated.

2. They want to have two UI, one for initialization and manual override and other for one click update (not editable)

They are not so concerned about the reporting part. It is good to have the audit , history etc to understand the performance of staff, but not at the expense of making it difficult for the staff in their already burdened day.

Thanks

Barnali Banerjee

Hi - you seem to want to use the system for recording individual transactions, rather than data reported in a pre-stablished interval using a recurrent reporting frequency. Perhaps you should use Single Event without registration?

Regarding your UI requirements, you can create a custom form that could incorporate jscript, so you can achieve what you describe in your email.

R

···

On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 8:24 AM, Barnali Bhaduri barnali760@yahoo.co.in wrote:

Dear All,

1. On the 1st date (the day when the system starts) for a Facility the Admin Facility Staff will enter initial current value of ABC in a data entry form (UI-1). Say the initial value is X.

1. Once in a while when required to manually override the value of ABC

Nice to Have requirement:

We will not like to have any “Frequency” (Period) , that needs to be manually selected. But as it seems a required field, we can make the Frequency Yearly. If that is the case, is it possible to have a job that will copy the value of ABC of 2013 to 2014 at mid-night of 31st December, 2013 automatically?

1. Ongoing basis the Facility Staff at the Front desk (different from the admin staff), will be using another form (UI-2) to increment ABC by 1, with a single click

The facility staff may do this click once, more then once or not at-all on a single day. It is not required to capture the time-stamp of these clicks.

The requirement is that the staff entry will be ONLY in the form of clicking the buttons, nothing else.

There should be minimal amount of manual data entry required in this screen. If any data is required (e.g: Organization Unit) it should be only a single value and defaulted by the system (e.g: Organization Unit defaulted to Facility 1)

1. They want to have two UI, one for initialization and manual override and other for one click update (not editable)
  1. They are not so concerned about the reporting part. It is good to have the audit , history etc to understand the performance of staff, but not at the expense of making it difficult for the staff in their already burdened day.

Thanks

Barnali Banerjee

Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

Post to : dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dhis2-devs

More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Rodolfo Meliá

Principal

rmelia@knowming.com

www.knowming.com

+1 708 872 7636

+44 777 576 4090

Twitter: @RodolfoMelia

Note: Please note my new email address, which I will be using for PSI related work: rmelia@knowming.com

Hi,

Thank you very much.

I have one requirement,related to aggregation query builder using single event without registration program data element.I try to follow DHIS2 user guide ,but it is not clear to me,when I try to follow the  step,the test condition not run successfully .From where I get the result.

Thanks

Barnali Banerjee

···

To: Barnali Bhaduri barnali760@yahoo.co.in
Cc:dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.netdhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net
Sent: Monday, 8 April 2013 2:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] Requirement

Hi - you seem to want to use the system for recording individual transactions, rather than data reported in a pre-stablished interval using a recurrent reporting frequency. Perhaps you should use Single Event without registration?

Regarding your UI requirements, you can create a custom form that could incorporate jscript, so you can achieve what you describe in your email.

R

Dear All,

Nice to Have
requirement:

The

The requirement is

1. They want to have two UI, one for initialization and manual override and other for one click update (not editable)

Thanks

Barnali Banerjee

Rodolfo Meliá

Principal

rmelia@knowming.com

www.knowming.com

+1 708 872 7636

+44 777 576 4090

Note: Please note my new email address, which I will be using for PSI related work: rmelia@knowming.com

Sometimes, if you are simply counting encounters or similar, you may not even need to set a condition. If you set a condition, then it must be a full logical statement, like gender=‘female’.

···

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 8:10 PM, Barnali Bhaduri barnali760@yahoo.co.in wrote:

Hi,

Thank you very much.
       I have one requirement,related to aggregation query builder using single event without registration program data element.I try to follow DHIS2 user guide ,but it is not clear to me,when I try to follow the  step,the test condition not run successfully .From where I get the result.

Thanks

Barnali Banerjee

R

Dear All,

1. On the 1st date (the day when the system starts) for a Facility the Admin Facility Staff will enter initial current value of ABC in a data entry form (UI-1). Say the initial value is X.

We will not like to have any “Frequency” (Period) , that needs to be manually selected. But as it seems a required field, we can make the Frequency Yearly. If that is the case, is it possible to have a job that will copy the value of ABC of 2013 to 2014 at mid-night of 31st December, 2013 automatically?

1. Ongoing basis the Facility Staff at the Front desk (different from the admin staff), will be using another form (UI-2) to increment ABC by 1, with a single click

The facility staff may do this click once, more then once or not at-all on a single day. It is not required to capture the time-stamp of these clicks.

The requirement is that the staff entry will be ONLY in the form of clicking the buttons, nothing else.

There should be minimal amount of manual data entry required in this screen. If any data is required (e.g: Organization Unit) it should be only a single value and defaulted by the system (e.g: Organization Unit defaulted to Facility 1)

1. They are not so concerned about the reporting part. It is good to have the audit , history etc to understand the performance of staff, but not at the expense of making it difficult for the staff in their already burdened day.

Thanks

Barnali Banerjee

Rodolfo Meliá

Principal

rmelia@knowming.com

www.knowming.com

+1 708 872 7636

+44 777 576 4090

Rodolfo Meliá

Principal

rmelia@knowming.com

www.knowming.com

+1 708 872 7636

+44 777 576 4090

Hi Barnali,

it would be good if could provide some more info re your problem, like the aggregation query, potential exceptions - makes it easier to help.

regards,

Lars

···

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 9:31 PM, Rodolfo Melia rmelia@knowming.com wrote:

Sometimes, if you are simply counting encounters or similar, you may not even need to set a condition. If you set a condition, then it must be a full logical statement, like gender=‘female’.

Hi,

Thank you very much.

Thanks

Barnali Banerjee

R

Dear All,

Thanks

Barnali Banerjee

Rodolfo Meliá

Principal

rmelia@knowming.com

www.knowming.com

+1 708 872 7636

+44 777 576 4090

Rodolfo Meliá

Principal

rmelia@knowming.com

www.knowming.com

+1 708 872 7636

+44 777 576 4090

Cc:

Hi Lars,

Ok,Thank you for the reply.

I am creating one program ,type of the program is 'single event without registration',and entering some data,now I am  want to counting the particular data element value and want to show this value.

Example :

Suppose I have one data element Gender,I want to count Total Female and show the result.

Regards,

Barnali Banerjee

···

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Apr 10, 2013 8:35 PM

To: “Lars Helge Øverland” larshelge@gmail.com

To: Rodolfo Melia rmelia@knowming.com
Cc: Barnali Bhaduri barnali760@yahoo.co.in; “dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.netdhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Sent: Wednesday, 10 April 2013 12:01 PM

Hi Barnali,

it would be good if could provide some more info re your problem, like the aggregation query, potential exceptions - makes it easier to help.

regards,

Lars

Hi,

Thank you very much.

Thanks

Barnali Banerjee

R

Dear All,

Thanks

Barnali Banerjee

Rodolfo Meliá

Principal

rmelia@knowming.com

www.knowming.com

+1 708 872 7636

+44 777 576 4090

Rodolfo Meliá

Principal

rmelia@knowming.com

www.knowming.com

+1 708 872 7636

+44 777 576 4090

Dear Barnali,

@Suppose I have one data element Gender,I want to count Total Female and show the result.,

I assume that :

1. Patient data element which you want to define a formula isPatient-Gender. This data element links to an optionset with defined values as Female, Male, Unknown.

2. The name of your program is P

3. The stage of program P which included patient data value *Patient-Gender *is S

4. Aggregate data element which you want to put the aggregate result after running this formula is Gender.

5. The name of data set which includes data element Gender isD.

I. To define an aggregate query builder formula, please select menu Maintenance > Persons and Programs > Aggregation Query Builder link on left menu

In Create new aggregation query builder form,

• Name - Provide name of query, this name is usually same with the name of aggregate data element, such as Total Female.

• Dataset - Select dataset D

• Data element - Gender.

• Operator - In your case, select the option Number of persons

• Program - Select program P

• Program Stage - Select program stage * S*.

• Data element for sum/average/min/max - Ignore this field.

•          In Data elements tab: Select data element *Patient-Gender*

• Click on button* =*

• In Condition section, type *‘Female’ *after *= *sign

Click Save button.

II. To run this formula, please come to Services > Individual Records > Manual Person Aggregation

1. Select data set D

2. Select the date range. The system will generate period list based on date range and period type of data set D. E.g If data set D has period type is monthly, you select 2013-03-11 → 2013-04-11, you will have two periods for running are March 2013 and April 2013.

3. Select orgunit where you want want to count Total Female.

···
  1. Click Aggregate and Save button to calculate result and save it as a data value of data element Gender. These data values are calculated by the selected orgunit ( on step 3 ), periods created ( on step 2 ) and data element Gender.

Hope this can help you. Please contact me if you have any question.

Best regards,

Châu Thu Trân
HISP Viet Nam

Email: tran.hispvietnam@gmail.com

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 2:44 PM, Lars Helge Øverland larshelge@gmail.com wrote:

Dear Lars,

To edit program stage in DHIS2,I am facing the problem,system does not showing “Available data elements” list.

Barnali Banerjee

···

Cc: Barnali Bhaduri barnali760@yahoo.co.in; “dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.netdhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net
Sent: Wednesday, 10 April 2013 9:31 PM

Hi Barnali,

regards,

Lars

Hi,

Thank you very much.
       I have one requirement,related to aggregation query builder using single event without registration program data element.I try to follow DHIS2 user guide ,but it is not clear to me,when I try to follow the  step,the test condition not run successfully .>From where I get the result.

Thanks

Barnali Banerjee

R

Dear All,

Nice to Have
requirement:

The

The requirement is

Thanks

Barnali Banerjee

Rodolfo Meliá

Principal

rmelia@knowming.com

www.knowming.com

+1 708 872 7636

+44 777 576 4090

Rodolfo Meliá

Principal

rmelia@knowming.com

www.knowming.com

+1 708 872 7636

+44 777 576 4090

Hi Barnali - for a data element to be available for the program stage configuration, you need to set the ‘Domain Type’ of the Data Elements to ‘Patient’ - see section 4.1.1.1. Editing data elements of the manual.

http://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch04.html#dataElement

···

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 6:03 PM, Barnali Bhaduri barnali760@yahoo.co.in wrote:

Dear Lars,

To edit program stage in DHIS2,I am facing the problem,system does not showing “Available data elements” list.

Barnali Banerjee

Hi Barnali,

regards,

Lars

Hi,

Thank you very much.

Thanks

Barnali Banerjee

R

Dear All,

Thanks

Barnali Banerjee

Rodolfo Meliá

Principal

rmelia@knowming.com

www.knowming.com

+1 708 872 7636

+44 777 576 4090

Rodolfo Meliá

Principal

rmelia@knowming.com

www.knowming.com

+1 708 872 7636

+44 777 576 4090

Rodolfo Meliá

Principal

rmelia@knowming.com

www.knowming.com

+1 708 872 7636

+44 777 576 4090

Hi Rodolfo,

Thank you for the reply,yes I have  created  data element domain type 'Patient',but still the list not display and one processing bar display below the 'Available data element' box.

Barnali Banerjee

···

Cc: Lars Helge Øverland larshelge@gmail.com; “dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.netdhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net
Sent: Friday, 12 April 2013 11:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] problem in program stage

Hi Barnali - for a data element to be available for the program stage configuration, you need to set the ‘Domain Type’ of the Data Elements to ‘Patient’ - see section 4.1.1.1. Editing data elements of the manual.

http://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch04.html#dataElement

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 6:03 PM, Barnali Bhaduri barnali760@yahoo.co.in wrote:

Dear Lars,

Barnali Banerjee

Hi Barnali,

regards,

Lars

Hi,

Thank you very much.

Thanks

Barnali Banerjee

R

Dear All,

Nice to Have
requirement:

The

The requirement is

Thanks

Barnali Banerjee

Rodolfo Meliá

Principal

rmelia@knowming.com

www.knowming.com

+1 708 872 7636

+44 777 576 4090

Rodolfo Meliá

Principal

rmelia@knowming.com

www.knowming.com

+1 708 872 7636

+44 777 576 4090

Rodolfo Meliá

Principal

rmelia@knowming.com

www.knowming.com

+1 708 872 7636

+44 777 576 4090

Dear Tran Chau,
Thank you very much for all the help and all the suggestion. Now I am understood the ‘Aggregation query builder ’ process.
After ‘Save’ the ‘Aggregation query builder’ there is any automatic result generation process.I was try with ’ Automated Aggregation’
but the result was not updating.In my project every time aggregated result will be generated automatically.

Barnali Banerjee

···

To: Tanusree Bag tanusree.bag@gmail.com; Barnali Bhaduri barnali760@yahoo.co.in
Sent: Monday, 15 April 2013 3:02 AM
Subject: Fw: [Dhis2-devs] Fwd: Re: Requirement

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: Lars Helge Øverland larshelge@gmail.com
Cc: DHIS 2 developers dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 8:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] Fwd: Re: Requirement

Dear Barnali,

@Suppose I have one data element Gender,I want to count Total Female and show the result.,

I assume that :

1. Patient data element which you want to define a formula isPatient-Gender. This data element links to an optionset with defined values as Female, Male, Unknown.

3. The stage of program P which included patient data value *Patient-Gender *is S

4. Aggregate data element which you want to put the aggregate result after running this formula is Gender.

5. The name of data set which includes data element Gender isD.

I. To define an aggregate query builder formula, please select menu Maintenance > Persons and Programs > Aggregation Query Builder link on left menu

• Name - Provide name of query, this name is usually same with the name of aggregate data element, such as Total Female.

• Dataset - Select dataset D

• Data element - Gender.

• Operator - In your case, select the option Number of persons

• Program - Select program P

• Program Stage - Select program stage * S*.

• Data element for sum/average/min/max - Ignore this field.

•          In Data elements tab:

Select data element Patient-Gender

• Click on button* =*

• In Condition section, type *‘Female’ *after *= *sign

Click Save button.

II. To run this formula, please come to Services > Individual Records > Manual Person Aggregation

1. Select data set D

2. Select the date range. The system will generate period list based on date range and period type of data set D. E.g If data set D has period type is monthly, you select 2013-03-11 → 2013-04-11, you will have two periods for running are March 2013 and April 2013.

3. Select orgunit where you want want to count Total Female.

4. Click Aggregate and Save button to calculate result and save it as a data value of data element Gender. These data values are calculated by the selected orgunit ( on step 3 ), periods created ( on step 2 ) and data element Gender.

Best regards,

Châu Thu Trân
HISP Viet Nam

To: “Lars Helge Øverland” larshelge@gmail.com
Cc:

Hi Lars,

Ok,Thank you for the reply.
             I am creating one program ,type of the program is 'single event without registration',and entering some data,now I am  want to counting the particular data element value and want to show this value.

Example :

Suppose I have one data element Gender,I want to count Total Female and show the result.

Regards,

Barnali Banerjee

Sent: Wednesday, 10 April 2013 12:01 PM

Hi Barnali,

regards,

Lars

Hi,

Thank you very much.

Thanks

Barnali Banerjee

R

Dear All,

Nice to Have
requirement:

The

The requirement is

Thanks

Barnali Banerjee

Rodolfo Meliá

Principal

rmelia@knowming.com

www.knowming.com

+1 708 872 7636

+44 777 576 4090

Rodolfo Meliá

Principal

rmelia@knowming.com

www.knowming.com

+1 708 872 7636

+44 777 576 4090

Dear Barnali,

The Automated Aggregation function is a tool for automatically scheduling to run on regular intervals. At every midnight, this job runs and get all datasets which have data elements defined into Aggregate Query Builder formulas. The result is datavalues save in database.

Click Start button to enable the scheduled job to run at mid-night. It means data value will be updated after every night. Or we can run immediately by pressing Execute button.

Please try to open data entry form of the datasets to see the aggregate result.

···

On Monday, April 15, 2013, Barnali Bhaduri barnali760@yahoo.co.in wrote:

Dear Tran Chau,
Thank you very much for all the help and all the suggestion. Now I am understood the 'Aggregation query builder ’ process.

After 'Save' the 'Aggregation query builder' there is any automatic result  generation process.I was try with ' Automated Aggregation'   
                        but the result was not updating.In my project every time aggregated result will be generated automatically.

Barnali Banerjee

Dear Barnali,

I assume that :

1. Patient data element which you want to define a formula is Patient-Gender. This data element links to an optionset with defined values as Female, Male, Unknown.
  1. The stage of program P which included patient data value Patient-Gender is S
  2. Aggregate data element which you want to put the aggregate result after running this formula is Gender.
  3. The name of data set which includes data element Gender is D.

Name - Provide name of query, this name is usually same with the name of aggregate data element, such as Total Female.
Dataset - Select dataset D
Data element - Gender.
Operator - In your case, select the option Number of persons

Program - Select program P
Program Stage - Select program stage S.
Data element for sum/average/min/max - Ignore this field.
In Data elements tab: Select data element Patient-Gender

Click on button =

In Condition section, type ‘Female’ after = sign

Click Save button.

1. Select data set D
  1. Select orgunit where you want want to count Total Female.
  2. Click Aggregate and Save button to calculate result and save it as a data value of data element Gender. These data values are calculated by the selected orgunit ( on step 3 ), periods created ( on step 2 ) and data element Gender.

Best regards,

Châu Thu Trân

HISP Viet Nam

Best regards,

Châu Thu Trân

HISP Viet Nam

Hi Barnali,

we need more info to be able to help you, like your steps leading to the
problem. When loading the program stage screen, can you click F12, then
Console and look for any exceptions? Also look in the Tomcat log for
potential exceptions.

regards,

Lars

Dear Tran Chatu,

Is it possible at the time of data entry period showing only current period, no need to select from the drop down list.

Example.

Suppose frequency of the dataset may be ‘yearly’.At the time of data entry period display ‘2013’ automaticaly,no need to select from drop down list.

It is possible to run scheduled job every one second or customize the scheduled job ,if yes then how.

Regards

Barnali Banerjee

···

Cc: Lars Helge Øverland larshelge@gmail.com; DHIS 2 developers dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Sent: Monday, 15 April 2013 9:06 AM
Subject: [Dhis2-devs] Requirement

Dear Barnali,

The Automated Aggregation function is a tool for automatically scheduling to run on regular intervals. At every midnight, this job runs and get all datasets which have data elements defined into Aggregate Query Builder formulas. The result is datavalues save in database.

Click Start button to enable the scheduled job to run at mid-night. It means data value will be updated after every night. Or we can run immediately by pressing Execute button.

Dear Tran Chau,
Thank you very much for all the help and all the suggestion. Now I am understood the 'Aggregation query builder ’ process.

After 'Save' the 'Aggregation query builder' there is any automatic result  generation process.I was try with ' Automated Aggregation'   

Barnali Banerjee

Dear Barnali,

I assume that :

1. Patient data element which you want to define a formula is Patient-Gender. This data element links to an optionset with defined values as Female, Male, Unknown.
  2. Aggregate data element which you want to put the aggregate result after running this formula is Gender.

Name - Provide name of query, this name is usually same with the name of aggregate data element, such as Total Female.
Data element - Gender.

Click on button =

Click Save button.

1. Select data set D
  2. Click Aggregate and Save button to calculate result and save it as a data value of data element Gender. These data values are calculated by the selected orgunit ( on step 3 ), periods created ( on step 2 ) and data element Gender.

Best regards,

Châu Thu Trân

HISP Viet Nam

Best regards,

Châu Thu Trân

HISP Viet Nam

Dear All,

Is it possible to showing only 'Current Period' in the 'data entry' form?

I mean to say.

Suppose  the frequency of the data entry form is "daily" then period showing  current date by default no need to select from

drop down menu.

Please help me.

Barnali Banerjee

···

Cc: Tran Chau tran.hispvietnam@gmail.com; Morten Olav Hansen mortenoh@gmail.com
Sent: Wednesday, 17 April 2013 4:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] Period

No that will also be too often… At the moment we only support daily scheduling. We could maybe support something like hourly, but I think this will be too much as the data volume grows…

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 9:31 AM, Barnali Bhaduri barnali760@yahoo.co.in wrote:

Hi Lars,

Ok,thank you very much.

I have been created a ‘aggregate query’ and I have one program with “Single event without registration”.

I want to ‘Execute’ this query every time after completion of ‘Individual record’ entry.

Is it possible?If yes,please let me know the procedure.

Regards

Barnali Banerjee

Sent: Tuesday, 16 April 2013 2:38 PM
Subject: Re:
[Dhis2-devs] Period

Hi Barnali,

I don’t think running queries every second is a good idea… Will eat all of the server resources and make the system slow.

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 8:03 PM, Barnali Bhaduri barnali760@yahoo.co.in wrote:

ok Tran, I mean to say “Aggregation query builder scheduled job”.

“Every one second” mean “I want to execute automatic aggregation every second automatically”

Regards

Barnali Banerjee

Cc: Lars Helge Øverland larshelge@gmail.com; Morten Olav Hansen mortenoh@gmail.com

Sent: Tuesday, 16 April 2013 6:54 PM

Dear Barnali,

@ Is it possible at the time of data entry period showing only current period, no need to select from the drop down list.

Example.

Suppose frequency of the dataset may be ‘yearly’.At the time of data entry period display ‘2013’ automaticaly,no need to select from drop down list.

Sorry, I cannot answer this. It looks like a requirement. I think Morten or Lars can reply this.

@It is possible to run scheduled job every one second or customize the scheduled job ,if yes then how.

Which scheduled job you’re talking about is ? You mean data mart ( schedule job for datavalues ) OR Aggregation query builder scheduled job ?

And what do you mean about “every one second” ?

Best regards,

Châu Thu Trân
HISP Viet Nam

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 4:50 PM, Barnali Bhaduri barnali760@yahoo.co.in wrote:

Dear Tran Chatu,

Is it possible at the time of data entry period showing only current period, no need to select from the drop down list.

Example.

It is possible to run scheduled job every one second or customize the scheduled job ,if yes then how.

Regards

Barnali Banerjee

Cc: Lars Helge Øverland larshelge@gmail.com; DHIS 2 developers dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net

Dear Barnali,

Dear Tran Chau,

Barnali Banerjee

Dear Barnali,

I assume that :

Data element - Gender.

Click on button =

Click Save button.

1. Select data set D

Best regards,

Châu Thu Trân

HISP Viet Nam

Best regards,

Châu Thu Trân

HISP Viet Nam

The period in the data entry form is defaulted to the current period only.

What Barnali wants to achieve is following: Is it possible to have only the current period in a custom form?

that means,

for dataset X’s ( frequency is daily) custom form A is it possible to show only the current date (4/20/2013) in the “Period” drop down.

or

for dataset Z’s ( frequency is yearly) custom form B is it possible to show only the current year 2013 in the “Period” drop down.

This we require to minimize data entry error as well as retro/forward data entry.

Thanks,

Rajib

···

To: Lars Helge Øverland larshelge@gmail.com; DHIS 2 developers dhis2-devs@lists.launchpad.net
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 3:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] Defualt data entry period

Dear All,

Is it possible to showing only 'Current Period' in the 'data entry' form?

I mean to say.

Suppose  the frequency of the data entry form is "daily" then period showing  current date by default no need to select from

drop down menu.

Please help me.

Barnali Banerjee

Sent: Wednesday, 17 April 2013 4:52 AM

No that will also be too often… At the moment we only support daily scheduling. We could maybe support something like hourly, but I think this
will be too much as the data volume grows…

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 9:31 AM, Barnali Bhaduri barnali760@yahoo.co.in wrote:

Hi Lars,

Ok,thank you very much.

I have been created a ‘aggregate query’ and I have one program with “Single event without registration”.

I want to ‘Execute’ this query every time after completion of ‘Individual record’ entry.

Is it possible?If yes,please let me know the procedure.

Regards

Barnali Banerjee

Sent: Tuesday, 16 April 2013 2:38 PM
Subject: Re:
[Dhis2-devs] Period

Hi Barnali,

I don’t think running queries every second is a good idea… Will eat all of the server resources and make the system slow.

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 8:03 PM, Barnali Bhaduri barnali760@yahoo.co.in wrote:

ok Tran, I mean to say “Aggregation query builder scheduled job”.

“Every one second” mean “I want to execute automatic aggregation every second automatically”

Regards

Barnali Banerjee

Cc: Lars Helge Øverland larshelge@gmail.com; Morten Olav Hansen mortenoh@gmail.com

Sent: Tuesday, 16 April 2013 6:54 PM

Dear Barnali,

@ Is it possible at the time of data entry period showing only current period, no need to select from the drop down list.

Example.

Sorry, I cannot answer this. It looks like a requirement. I think Morten or Lars can reply this.

@It is possible to run scheduled job every one second or customize the scheduled job ,if yes then how.

Which scheduled job you’re talking about is ? You mean data mart ( schedule job for datavalues ) OR Aggregation query builder scheduled job ?

And what do you mean about “every one second” ?

Best regards,

Châu Thu Trân
HISP Viet Nam

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 4:50 PM, Barnali Bhaduri barnali760@yahoo.co.in wrote:

Dear Tran Chatu,

Example.

Regards

Barnali Banerjee

Dear Barnali,

Dear Tran Chau,

Barnali Banerjee

Dear Barnali,

I assume that :

Data element - Gender.

Click on button =

Click Save button.

1. Select data set D

Best regards,

Châu Thu Trân

HISP Viet Nam

Best regards,

Châu Thu Trân

HISP Viet Nam