Report rate summary/ Organization Hierarchy

Hello, I need an assistant on this, my organization hierarchy has 7 levels, but when I go to report rate summary and i want to view the 7th level ts impossible, it only reaches the 6th level.
what should I do to be able to access 7th level in report rate summary

1 Like

Hi @ahly,

Thanks for being a member of DHIS2 community. Before we could identify if it’s a bug, we need some more information from you.

• Which version of DHIS2 are you using?
  • Are you able to reproduce the issue on our demo environment?
  • Are you using reports app?

I tried reproducing the issue on our play servers, but wasn’t able to. For me, all 7 levels are displayed in organization unit hierarchy. I tried both old reports app (v31) and the new reports app(v33). image|690x301

1 Like

*version: 2.31

• no
    *yes am using reports app
  • i have seen your image, to get the last level you’ve select it but what i preffered is when i select 6 th level to list facilities(7th level) within 6th level
1 Like

@ahly,

Thanks for the prompt answer. The behavior is the same for other levels, not only for level 6 and 7, is it correct? If you have suggestions on how to improve it, I suggest you to register a feature or user story type issue in our issue tracker. The issue should have extensive description that includes your use case and proposed solution.

2 Likes

okay thanks

1 Like