Remove the national ID attribute

Hi, Community
I can’t remove the national ID attribute. the error massage that is displayed is “Unable to delete an attribute inherited from Tracked Entity Type”.
Can someone tell me how to do it?
Thanks for your support

Hello @elmoujarrade, that attribute is part of tge attributes of the teacked entity. You can only remove it by going to the Tracked entity type definition.

2 Likes

Hi, @Barnabas_Akumba
Can you give me more details please

Go to maintenence and seach for Tracked entity type. Share the screenshot of the output.

1 Like

Open Personne and there you will probably see that the Country ID belongs to the TEI. If this is the case you cannot remove it.

TEIs can have attributes that will be used in every program (these are called Tracked Entity Type Attributes), then, in every program you could add others. For example, if you believe that your Persons will always have “first name”, “last name”, etc… you could define this at TETA and the for health programs you could add other attributes like “Phone”, “Address”, etc.

Hope it is clear.

3 Likes

Hi, @jaime.bosque @Barnabas_Akumba
Thank you for your support, problem solved

1 Like

Hi @jaime.bosque,

We have a case in which there is one attribute that does not apply to all persons. i.e. Name, grp_code, contact are the core attributes, but in one program, we have name, dbe_code, contact, so dbe_code applies to only one program (dbe_code should replace grp_code). How can we dealt with this situation?

Thanks