Dear DHIS2 community,
A new version of the DHIS2 Android SDK is out!
This is a patch version, and it has no new features or changes in the SDK Interface (Data Access Layer). It means that the DHIS2 Android developers can update the SDK without experiencing any compatibility issues.
The full list of reported bugs fixed in this version is:
- DataSetComplelete fixes (ANDROSDK-1151)
- Attributes order in Program Section (ANDROSDK-1147)
- TEI search ordering: show by lastupdated (ANDROSDK-1161)
- Do not download orgunit geometry by default (ANDROSDK-1157). This will save bandwidth and storage in the device when downloading org. units
- Support for displayFormName in TrackedEntityAttribute(ANDROSDK-831)
Don’t forget to have a look at the DHSI2 android skeleton app.
the Android team
Please remember to report your issues in Jira!
Project: Android SDK for DHIS2